GT Pace Car

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
At the race in Toronto last weekend, once again the classy folks in TO used a GT as the pace car. You can see it in all its splendor today on SPEED; look for the SPEED - SCCA Touring car and GT race coverage. Luckily there were lots of caution periods - the car looks awesome. Naturally they used the one in the fastest color - red.

Last edited:

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Red come on now your biased. :wink :biggrin :lol

At the race in Toronto last weekend, once again the classy folks in TO used a GT as the pace car. You can see it in all its splendor today on SPEED; look for the SPEED - SCCA Touring car and GT race coverage. Luckily there were lots of caution periods - the car looks awesome. Naturally they used the one in the fastest color - red.

Red Rocket

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2006
Pacific North West
Well Torrie I do have to admit some of them black cars are damn fast too! The red shows up better on TV though. I'm not sure if there is a camera fast enough to show your car at speed as nothing but a blur. Got any new videos?

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Well Torrie I do have to admit some of them black cars are damn fast too! The red shows up better on TV though. I'm not sure if there is a camera fast enough to show your car at speed as nothing but a blur. Got any new videos?

I hear ya man. No new videos that we can release publicly just yet. :cheers