GT Newsletter

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Good one DBK.

Wouldn't it be excellent if some of the journalistic wizards like the aforementioned moderator and our own Karl Brauer got to flex their literary muscles in print 1 or 2 times a year?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Wouldn't it be excellent if some of the journalistic wizards like the aforementioned moderator and our own Karl Brauer got to flex their literary muscles in print 1 or 2 times a year?

Excellent suggestion! Only true literary pros would do justice for the newletter. If I had a vote, they would get it.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Hmmm, our code named editor nominee is noticeably absent from this thread...:rofl

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Well it comes down to , paper, dead lines, mailings,stamps ect, if we are talking about a newsletter in print. UUMM I LIKE PAPER BUT THIS SITE DOES IT ALL. YES IF A FORMAL CLUB IS SET , WHICH WILL COME, THEN COMES POLITICS,:bored THEN WE ALL START HATING EACH OTHER , THEN ITS A SIENFELD EPISODE. SPEAKING FROM BEING PRES. OF JAG CLUB, VETTE CLUB ECT . ITS ALL POLITICAL. BELIEVE ME IN 2 MONTHS DBK WILL SUCK, THE NEWS LETTER IS BIAS, WE HAVE NO GAY GT OWNERS, YADDA YADDA YADDA. PLUS FROM EXPERIENCE, THEN WE NEED TO CHARTER AND GET IIINNNSSSURANCE , OH THATS FUN:biggrin THEN TREASURE ECT. CAN WE JUST KEEP THIS GOOD THING GOING :thumbsup As long as we all chip in i think things are okay:thumbsup ANYWHO EITHER WAY IM IN:thumbsup GTJOEY 1314
ok Joey, you can come out of the closet in your favorite dress and be represent the rainbow team.:willy :banana :willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Let's see now, just who has the MOST posts? Perhaps THEY should be the big organizer. DBK, do I even need to guess which Californian has the most posts? World renowned classic car magazine contributor? My fellow Americans, there is one, and only one person, who could MODERATE such a GT newsletter/magazine.

Thanks Frank, from now on you pay for your own Makers Mark:lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hmmm, our code named editor nominee is noticeably absent from this thread...:rofl

Yeah, duck and cover, incoming, I am in Italy, trying to make dog food money, in the event I ever get a dog.:biggrin Not easy to access the forum from my Blackberry...:wink

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DONT LAUGH YOU STUD YOU, I WENT FOR AN EXPANSION LOAN FOR THE BUILDING FOR THE GT MUSEUM , THEY WAIVERED , I SAID IM POSSIBLY GAY . BAMM!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED MR. GTJOEY:biggrin OKAY IF THE GT NEWSLETTER HAS A RAINBOW COLORED GT SIDE STRIPE ON THE COVER IM IN......:biggrin NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT :biggrin ENJOY, GTJOEY 1314 JUST WAITING TO SEE BONY IN THAT NEW TIGER SKIN THONG ON THE COVER OF THE 1ST ISSUE OF GTFORUM:eek

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yeah, duck and cover, incoming, I am in Italy, trying to make dog food money, in the event I ever get a dog.:biggrin Not easy to access the forum from my Blackberry...:wink

Hope you find a way to hook up with that crazy madman Stefan! :thumbsup

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh, he can give the European 101 quarterly column.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
JUST WAITING TO SEE BONY IN THAT NEW TIGER SKIN THONG ON THE COVER OF THE 1ST ISSUE OF GTFORUM:eek

OH, DEAR GOD - NO! :ack :ack :ack :ack :ack :ack

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

I am here for 30 hours.... flew over in a nice G5, laptop and cell phone worked the whole way... slick.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
OH, DEAR GOD - NO! :ack :ack :ack :ack :ack :ack

You'll love the centerfold:lol :rofl :lol
Do you want a personal ad section??:willy

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DONT LAUGH YOU STUD YOU, I WENT FOR AN EXPANSION LOAN FOR THE BUILDING FOR THE GT MUSEUM , THEY WAIVERED , I SAID IM POSSIBLY GAY . BAMM!!! HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED MR. GTJOEY:biggrin OKAY IF THE GT NEWSLETTER HAS A RAINBOW COLORED GT SIDE STRIPE ON THE COVER IM IN......:biggrin NOT THAT THERES ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT :biggrin ENJOY, GTJOEY 1314 JUST WAITING TO SEE BONY IN THAT NEW TIGER SKIN THONG ON THE COVER OF THE 1ST ISSUE OF GTFORUM:eek

Joey, are you willing to write a column, your choice, strip bars, bath houses, whatever rings your bell?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
You'll love the centerfold:lol :rofl :lol
Do you want a personal ad section??:willy

PLEASE, BONY! I'M TRYIN' TO KEEP MY LUNCH DOWN OVER HERE!:slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap :slap

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
FIRST LAYOUT, TITLED "DRIFTWOOD" , BONY ON THE BEACH, WATER RUSHING OVER YOU AND THE FENDER OF THE GT , NEXT TO DRIFTWOOD. WITH THE THONG OVER THE REAR VIEW MIRROR :biggrin :eek WOOOSH!!!
HOLD ON ,THE CENTERFOLD , PICTURE THIS ,YOU , DRIFTWOOD ,WRAPPING YOUR ARMS AROUND A BORLA EXHAUST MUFFLER IN THE SAND AS THE WATER RUSHES OVER YOU AND ON THE FRONT HOOD SCOOPS INTO THE SAND:eekFROM HERE TO BONY ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW TO KEEP A THREAD GOING:biggrin WITHOUT MENTIONING H/S's :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
FIRST LAYOUT, TITLED "DRIFTWOOD" , BONY ON THE BEACH, WATER RUSHING OVER YOU AND THE FENDER OF THE GT , NEXT TO DRIFTWOOD. WITH THE THONG OVER THE REAR VIEW MIRROR :biggrin :eek WOOOSH!!!
HOLD ON ,THE CENTERFOLD , PICTURE THIS ,YOU , DRIFTWOOD ,WRAPPING YOUR ARMS AROUND A BORLA EXHAUST MUFFLER IN THE SAND AS THE WATER RUSHES OVER YOU AND ON THE FRONT HOOD SCOOPS INTO THE SAND:eekFROM HERE TO BONY ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW TO KEEP A THREAD GOING:biggrin WITHOUT MENTIONING H/S's :biggrin

Joey, you really trying to pull POCKET's chain now, the boy has cabin fever, been snowed in for months. Even worse, if he would get a mental picture of me in my thong. Now, I can think of a couple of the great gals from Saleen that would look mighty fine in a thong on the beach... (and I don't mean Brighton either)...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin gtjoey1314

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime

Hey Chris !
I literally begged for a meeting with Mr Busy Bony, but he was too scared.....:lol

would have been fun, fooor shuuurre !:banana

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hey Chris !
I literally begged for a meeting with Mr Busy Bony, but he was too scared.....:lol

would have been fun, fooor shuuurre !:banana

Stefan, you got that right, besides I gave you the Continent as your exclusive territory, and made you my man in charge of deflowering virgins.... and it proved to be a damn good decision... carry on:biggrin :rofl :biggrin

You will be our European correspondent incharge of our lifestyle and road test
sections. Neil will be asked to give a perspective of the bespoke country gentleman; should be have a section on shotguns and fox hunting??:thumbsup
Perhaps a one on one interview with Gordon Ramsey?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Now, I can think of a couple of the great gals from Saleen that would look mighty fine in a thong on the beach....

There! Ya see? Now yur talkin'. I'm "in" for that... in fact, I own a private strip (no pun intended) of beach where they could wear it!

You might wanna offer YOUR "centerfold" to the guy with the white/orange...sheeeeze...:frown