GT Joey

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Where has GT Joey been? Has anyone spoken to him recently?
I miss his humor and thoughtful GT insight.....

JL

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hey Bro - long time sice PA.

spoke to Joey breifly not too long ago. Been ending to buisness and the 4elderly grandparents. Not really a fun thing to go through. Time consuming as heck.

Coming to visit?

Jeff

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Only The Shadow Knows?

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Who is this GTJoey you all speak so fondly of ?

--

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
I hope all is OK with Joey.

John

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
:thumbsup:thumbsupThe GTJoey we speak so fondly of is the nicest, warmest caring GT owner I have ever met. Never about himself...always about others, family, cars (GTs), strangers, etc...

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
I miss Joey too.

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
GTJoey,

I truly missing you my friend :slap
Hey, I thank you for the insight and your wisdom in the very early 05's, in my search for my second GT as I am now pulling the warranty history and finding pages and pages of problems. Thanks as I did not realize that Ford had that huge learning curve with the 1st thousand units

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Nardo and Supercharged couldn't have said it any better.When I was looking for my first GT I was so lucky to have been put in touch with Joey via Howie Lucas (Lucas FORD). I told Howie I was finally ready to take the step and he said DON'T , until you talk to this guy (GTJOEY) Well thank God I did. He taught me all about the vins, good cars, bad cars and everything else I needed to know about GT's. Believe me, this was important as there were many sellers ready to scam me! And you know what????He expected nothing in return. And when I took delivery, he was the first one at my house with a poster and a congrads!

All of us in this community are very lucky to have him in our company.

Joey, the Model "A" looked great at the LI North Fork this weekend and I wish you well all winter.

Let's try to get Gino , Dino, Dougie and my buddy in CT. Stuey (aka RADGT) together for a Sunday run for coffee.

JL

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Jimmy,

I 'm in. Just say the word(if work does not coincide). If the weather does not play nice, I'll come down in the new Raptor.

Stu

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Jimmy,

If you guys head north for coffee let us northern boys know, we will put the chains on the GT's and put our chain saws away to head south for a good cup of JO. (Love to meet at Classic Motors :banana reschedule :banana)

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Keep Smilin' Joey!

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Stu,

If you have the Raptor can we go "curb-jumping"???

JL

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
The Raptor is so wide I practically live on the curb... have already jumped my share not even trying. Stu