gt in traffic

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Thanks TMCPHAIL,

The info on the cooling fans and temps make sense. I noted the car did not go over 210F in traffic. Here where I live this type of istuation is unusual. But those living in the south as yourself is a different story. Ford must know this and I wonder about its' reasoning?? It is amazing the info I have learned from this incredible forum!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
The engineers inside Ford have a monster political bureaucracy above them to please. I don’t, I build and alter calibrations based first on how I want to do it second on what the customer wants me to do for them.

The way they set these up stock is extremely conservative for very good reasons. I have the utmost respect for the guys that build these calibrations given what they have to deal with and the fact that they can build 1 for 10-20 thousand vehicles and be on target.

Mr. Torrie R. McPhail
2005 Ford GT Black / Silver stripe 618rwhp / 592 rwtq
2005 Silver Viper 490rwhp / 530rwtq
150 shot 610 rwhp / 760 rwtq
2006 Silver Jeep SRT-8 12.6@109.6

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
eshrink said:
Barondw:

What is typical install price (range if you like) on the IDA exhaust? Are the performance increases (and temp decreases) as they advertise?

And finally, has anyone compared the sound/performance with the Kinetics system?

- doc

Doc

Look for a PM with info.

Dave

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Dave:

PM received and responded to.

Thank you.

- doc