GT Guys - Dallas and Houston - Any Interest????

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Hello Texas GT owners,

I just hung up with Rich and he said there are no current plans to come to Texas, but if there is any interest perhaps we can get something planned.

I know there are a few things I would like them to do on my GT here in Dallas.

Rich also said that there were a few guys in Houston that wanted to get some work done and he wouldn't mind making two stops.

Anyone in Dallas, Houston or the surrounding areas that are interested in having the GT Guys down here?? Lets us know, I am sure the GT Guys check the forum and will see the interest generated in a visit. If there is enough interest, I will search for a site here in Dallas.

Thanks

Jack

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
i have 2 gt's and know of a 3rd here in town that could use service soon and would be delighted to have rich and denis do the work

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
i have one, and a friend has one-that's 2 more in Houston. I am sure he will post soon...ideally in July would be my preference! I will find a site here..thats not an issue.

I have talked to Rich about my wish list....I am looking forward to this! Thanks for the post

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Thanks for the notice. You might hit 427Aggie as he put a group together, at his place, few years back that worked out well. If you get your group together, Midland might have some work similar to last GTGuys visit.

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I've got connections for shop space you can use!

I could use one of your clamshell releases too.........

Sanjay

Last edited:

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Another houston for full fluid change, and lack of boost troubleshooting if I can't figure it out in the meantime.

Last edited:

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
What kind of exhaust do you have?

Another houston for full fluid change, and lack of boost troubleshooting if I can't figure it out in the meantime.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Borla Cat delete and Borla muffler

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
I would like to hear that.
Borla Cat delete and Borla muffler

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
So far, I have heard from a another GT in Dallas that needs Rich and Dennis to. Ake the trip down and do some work. Also, there are a few in the Houston area that are interested.

We need a few more in Dallas and Houston in order for Rich and Dennis to make the trip down.

Whomever is interested please post here or email/call Rich or Dennis. Let's get them down here!

Jack

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
This would be great!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in for the GT Guys coming to Texas.
Am in the Hill Country so I can go to either Dallas or Houston for them to work on the car.
Need ALL fluids & filters changed.
Also interested in any new stuff they may have up their sleeves.
Please keep me posted on their trip.
Thanks.
Fred

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Clamshell release is key. I want the seat release and xpipe exhuast as well as some other smaller stuff. Hopefully they will have enough interest to justify trip.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh my God, the Spirit lives! I just talked to MAD about you and your absence.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oh my God, the Spirit lives! I just talked to MAD about you and your absence.

Frankie,
Now that I sold the business, I have become a full time “Gentleman Rancher” [well we all know the “Gentleman” part is a little far fetched] it’s more like another hired hand passing thru working like a mule in the hot Texas sun with low pay, hard work, and lots of beer.
Yes, Mikey called me last week and said that you still love me.
Will see him in Detroit next month.
Maybe I’ll be able to spend a little more time here on the Forum in the future, and keep up with what’s going on with all you guys.
Adios For Now

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
I'm interested as I have a few things I would like done so count me in

550rwhp

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2012
North of Dallas, Texas
Some punk parked so close to me yesterday I had to contort my body to get in. Seriously thinking about the butterfly doors. Hey, GT Guys, how about it! Let me know about the doors the cost and when you guys can come down.

specracer13

GT Owner
Jan 9, 2013
Houston, TX
bring it on

I need my car serviced and my oil pressure gauge fixed. Bring on the gt guys.

Longhorn

GT Owner
May 22, 2006
Houston
Full fluid change for me (and the car as well).

Cheers!

Jess

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Any thoughts on what the dates would be?