GT Guy's coming to Maryland/Virgina III

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OK guys I have a tentative date for the GT Guy's coming to Maryland/Virginia III set for March 19th through 21st as long as we get enough participation for the event. The reason for /Virginia is PeteS has a facility with a dyno for those interested and if the majority would prefer to use this facility we may go in that direction as this company has had his car on their dyno with high recommendations from him. So for those semi locals (NY, NJ, NC, Del, etc..) who need short shifters, cars lowered, pulley and tunes, routine service, alignments, Whipple installs, 30# boost gauges, air fuel gauges, bumper deletes, double dins installed, sub woofer deletes, twin turbo installs:biggrin, exhausts, body alignments, door adjustments,........... Well I think you get the picture:lol please let us know so we can get the list going and Rich will get the pricing out to you.

Last edited:

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Well,

I suppose I had best chime in here; as my good buddy John B. has started another GT GUY visit. First let me say for any planning to attend, if you haven’t done so yet, speak with John about these great billet aluminum pieces that have been created for our cars and are simply perfect, especially the plastic replacement pieces that warp on the clamshell.

Oil changes, coolant changes, belts, fitment, just about anything short of a frame change can be handled by the GT Guys over this time frame, with unbelievable professional efficiency. Of course, I may ask to lend a hand for any throttle body stiffener replacements,

I am in current contact with Rick of Springfield Motorsports on pricing and availability of the dyno. Once we get the schedule in place, all are welcome to stop on by. Here is the link to his shop: http://www.springfieldmotorsport.com/index.html .

Pete S.

GT Mo

GT Owner
Jul 2, 2009
Glenelg MD
I have been waiting for them to come in town, my 2006 GT needs all fluid's changed and a good once over, and what ever maintnence maybe required .Count me in.
If you need to call me please use 410-960-1166.
Thanks,
Morris

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
OK Morris we have you on our list:thumbsup

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
Me toooooooooo

Count me in as well for some work on BABY GIRL........
Hopefully my vertical doors come in bye then so we can see one hell of a install!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks John for putting this together once more:cheers

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Our list is starting to look pretty good with seven or eight cars:banana Anyone else???

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
GT Guy MD trip

Thank you again John for having us out. Hopefully the snow will be gone and we will have another great event. I have sent emails to everyone that has showed interest as the scheduling is now underway. Please let me know if there is anyone else that would like to attend. Send me a pm or email richbrooks@thegtguy.com.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
hmmmmmm :driving:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
hmmmmmm :driving:

Mike you've got to come up for at least a short visit:cheers

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
According to the weather satelite photo's - you guys are in for 2' to 3' MORE of snow today. Not the best GT weather.

Pete S. keep the plow on the truck!

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
According to the weather satelite photo's - you guys are in for 2' to 3' MORE of snow today. Not the best GT weather.

Pete S. keep the plow on the truck!

More like 2-3 tenths here; though New Englander's and probably NY & PA are getting hammered. I believe we are in the clear on this one in MD. Problem with the plows is once the work is done, the roads get too crowded.

Pete S.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
We just got 31" yesterday - another storm coming in on late Friday & all Saturday. Expecting 2-4 feet in the next one. :frown

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
We just got 31" yesterday - another storm coming in on late Friday & all Saturday. Expecting 2-4 feet in the next one. :frown

Dig your way out, the Desert is just fine. 83 today. :banana

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Well here we are just two week away from starting our event with the snow 99.5% gone:thumbsup and upper 50's stated for this weekend:willy We have a pretty good size group coming to Maryland so if anyone just wants to observe the work being done along with getting to know other GT owners you are more than welcome:cheers

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I'm going to try to make it this year my friends.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm going to try to make it this year my friends.

Hey Carl are you in need of any work to be done on your car or are you gonna just hang out with "DA BOYZ"? :biggrin

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
just want to hang for a bit this time I think. I bring my tattoo artist so be ready to get the mark of the GT.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
just want to hang for a bit this time I think. I bring my tattoo artist so be ready to get the mark of the GT.

Looking forward to it:thumbsup

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Does anyone want to see the first set of the new style " UP Doors" installed?? We will have Kevin's (KDO GT) car here at this event with the doors installed:eek

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
yes, I would like to see this hinge & how its installed for sure.