GT Guys Central Jersey

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
I am trying to find out who in central jersey wants or needs work done to their FGT. I am trying to organize a GT Guy trip to central Jersey in the Spring.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I'm wondering if it would make sense to get the guys from New England together so that the GT Guys could come and visit us after their NJ visit. It would make the trip more lucrative/cost effective for everyone. Roketman, what do you think? Rob

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
The majority of us just arrange to have Rich and Denis work on our cars and Joey's. It's a lot more fun that way and the food is amazing. If you haven't ever gone to one of the party at the barn events you're missing some of the best times we've ever had. Joey's party usually lasts about four days, it just doesn't get better than that.
Not to mention all the goodies that we all leave with. And I don't know how Joey is going to top the amazing time we had this year, especially all the effort that GTJimmy put in. And then let's mention all the special guests that Joey brings out. And that my kids jumped in the pool fully clothed. And the GT cake, and the GT cupcakes, and the GT piñata, and the GT balloons, and the GT M and M's. See you there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:banana:cheers:party

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Well, that may be true. But sometimes not everyone can make it to Joey's. For those that can't I am trying to arrange for the GT Guys to stop on their way through to NY or NE to work on some Central Jersey cars.

Geirlink: If you can get some guys in NE to have work done on the FGTs let me know. I'll try and coordinate something with Rich and Dennis. Thanks.

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
count me in

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
count me in

count you in with the group in Central Jersey or GT Joey's?:confused

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I'd love a NY guys visit, i think 6-8 cars are here in ny metro /w'chester

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
new jersey

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Well since now I have two and I can only drive one at a time and therefore can only get one to GT Joeys, there comes the need to have the other taken care of so a NJ metro NY visit may be in order. I will still say that over 4 days at Joeys the GT Guys power through a load of cars and it truly is a great time.

Stu

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Stu, I'm sure that you have a "friend" who might be willing to drive your "other" GT to a GT Guys servicing, think I even met one who once owned a GT!!!! Or, drive one down one day, the other the next, problem solved!!!!

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Roger,

Yes, I am sure Dan would not mind driving one down. After all he handed me the keys to his Murcialago... I turned it down.

Stu

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Alrighty then. Rich indicated that they were looking on trying to swing through the NJ and NY area this spring. I guess that means March/Aprilish.

If we can get some more guys in the Central Jersey and NY/Westcheser area it would be a good thing for everyone. The trip become worthwhile for Rich and Dennis and we get our FGTs serviced by the best.

If you guys know any FGT owners that may not be aware of this thread reach out to them and see if they would be interested in an FGT service or perhaps some mods.