GT for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
Guys,

I think it is time for me to offer my 2005 Ford GT for sale (#1249). She is a beautiful black (no center stripe) dream machine. The car has the signatures of some of the most prominent people in the program - including many of those that built the car, Camilo Pardo, Steve Saleen, and Bill Ford Jr. who chose this vehicle to sign in his private garage under the grounds of Ford's World Headquarters.

The car has had some modifications, including a new pulley, short shifter, the transaxle cooler, and the Ford Racing Muffler. All mods are reversable, and all original equipment has been properly stored. She has had covers on the seats, no speeding tickets, and has been pampered since day one. Only twice has she seen any rain (some light drizzle), and never been on a track. I have put about 3,800 miles on her, of which over half has been on the freeway. I will provide more info if you are seriously interested.

I am asking $185,000. This car is clean, clean, clean!
Ford GT for sale.jpg

Ford GT Camilo Pardo 1.jpg

Ford GT interior.jpg

dikran

GT Owner
Aug 11, 2006
Birmingham, MI
Are there no offers for this fine machine? She lay in wait for a new owner. I hate to store her for another winter here in Michigan. If anyone has a suggestion as to where to list my FGT, I would be delighted to hear from you. Since the Forum is the "place" for those who own or want to own, I thought I'd try here first. More pictures are available.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Owner Changed His Mind, Will Keep Car.

Status
Not open for further replies.