GT for sale, just bought a new super car, making space in the garage

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Haven't been getting enough attention with the GT, so it has to go. Found the perfect car. What do you guys think? Oh yeah, checked Centerpunch's site and decided to price my GT at $300k since it has the rare strip delete and front grill

Hey Joey, I won't be taking this baby to the rally, we have our own over at the Lowe's parking lot. Got to love that marine grade plywood.... yeah baby :banana :party :club :party :banana

Attachments

• 107136.jpg
    107136.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Glad to see that you are getting a car with a Functional Wing. It's great for keeping the arse down at those 200MPH blasts! :biggrin

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Very subtle and understated, definitely not a sleeper. We have a local guy here who has one of those "glue everything you can onto it" cars. I believe it's a '63 Chevy and I'm telling you it has Big Wheels, horns, small kitchen appliances, crappy art, etc. all over it. It must weight 6000 lbs., very aero, and a definite head turner. Used to make me nauseous, now I like it. Oh yeah, the owner has a world class mullet! :lol

Pipelion

Kitchen appliances :biggrin :biggrin :rofl :rofl :ack

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Bony,
it'll get you laid.... Just be real, real drunk before engaging in interpersonal contact.... and walk away while still in the dark ... :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
Bony,
it'll get you laid.... Just be real, real drunk before engaging in interpersonal contact.... and walk away while still in the dark ... :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

IF THATS WHAT IT WILL TAKE, I THINK I WILL SIGN UP AT THE ST. BERNARD MONASTARY.... well not really, in fact, I headed over to Roller Rink in it right now...not :bs :bs :bs