GT Featured on Speed TV

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
A new show premieres on Speed TV Wednesday evening, 8:00 PM EDT. It is called Shooting Cars and GT will be featured on the show.

Some of the taping was done at Bob Ida's shop in Morganville, NJ.

Dave

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Thanks Dave.. No pictures or segments on GT's with trailers?

Rich1

Sep 24, 2006
Sherrills Ford, NC
At the Speed TV website, under programs, they show a picture of a red GT w/white stripes, upgraded wheels and red calipers. There is not much information about what the show is all about that I could find.

Rich1

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I've seen the commercials, and it's about photographing automobiles in general. Will cover stills and video stuff, but I don't know how long a series like this will last. Of course they picked red/white. It's the best color.

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
fjpikul said:
Thanks Dave.. No pictures or segments on GT's with trailers?

Now who would put a trailer on a GT, that makes no sense :wink

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Red & White

F - if you twist up a red/white GT it will look just like a candy cane.

Not that I'm biased - Tungsten. All the way.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Have you guys been taking funny lessons from Bony?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If there's one thing this site doesn't need, it's people taking lessons from Bony...:willy

fjpikul said:
Have you guys been taking funny lessons from Bony?

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Amen DBK !! pd

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
DBK said:
If there's one thing this site doesn't need, it's people taking lessons from Bony...:willy
We love taking lessons from Bony! :banana

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
wait--stop the presses
whats this about other color gt's
i thought they scraped all the other colors and only produced the best color
red/white------------hehehehehehehe

sam
#1451---------red/white
#003-------extreme saleen
parnelli jones ------on order

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
The red GT featured on the new program "Shooting Cars" is actually 1442 owned by myself. I am the principal of that show and I will feature 1442 as much as I can on this show.....the show is not about picture taking... but about what it takes to modify a car (any car) to do a particular scene in a movie...including wrecking, blowing up, or flipping over......it tells about all the modifications, then it shows how they work, and finally what the public sees in a film.............One of the more interesting shows we just completed is episode 5 which will feature 5 brand new Shelby's gt500.....racing around new york city and doing all kinds of crazy things (like jumping out of a showroom window) and all the damages that these cars suffer because of it.

It can be very interesting to car guys like us.. I would love for you guys to give it a look and let me know what you think about it... I will of course accept any comments or suggestions.....after all I am one of you...

Gino Lucci

P.S. With a little computer tuning on one of the shelby's I have the chart to prove 482.1 horse power to the rear wheels....that I think is awsome....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Gino, I watched it twice that night on Speed. Thought it was great. I have red/white also. Just so you know, Bony let's girls ON his car all the time because it's all white and has no stripes so you can't see the dents. I'm looking forward to watching the series. Are there going to be any scenes of cars going into/out of the rivers or ocean? Need any body parts for scenes?

Rich1

Sep 24, 2006
Sherrills Ford, NC
Gino,

I also watched the show and recorded the great GT shots. Also, interesting line of work !!!

Rich1

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
fjpikul said:
Gino, I watched it twice that night on Speed. Thought it was great. I have red/white also. Just so you know, Bony let's girls ON his car all the time because it's all white and has no stripes so you can't see the dents. I'm looking forward to watching the series. Are there going to be any scenes of cars going into/out of the rivers or ocean? Need any body parts for scenes?

LOL althought we have done this many times.....even driven in...I will keep you informed for the next one......hey what's with the body parts? lol

gino

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
red gt 1442 said:
LOL althought we have done this many times.....even driven in...I will keep you informed for the next one......hey what's with the body parts? lol

gino

Dr Pikul, you have to dispose of your mistakes the right way and accept the fact that you made a msitake.

Gino - He's like a kid who broke a toy and in order not to get in trouble - he hid it :banana

gamera11

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
Kansas City MO
shooting cars

Gino is the owner of the red Ford Gt in the show. He was the one that told me about this forum a few months back. A very nice guy and is ate up with the cars just like all of us. Bob G.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Well actually, that was meant to mean CAR BODY PARTS you guys. Gino, I'm a pathologist with a sense of humor (no CSI type of stuff though). But I'm sure if you need an extra arm or leg, etc., something could be arranged. There's only a federal ban on fetal tissue for transplant/stem cell culture. I have made some friends in Brighton Beach though.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Just saw the show this morning on my Tivo. Gino, welcome to the forum.
Keep the show coming. :cheers

Let me know if you need a best boy on the next photo shoot to keep the girls warm and occupied and off the cars... I am available :banana :willy

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
bony said:
Just saw the show this morning on my Tivo. Gino, welcome to the forum.
Keep the show coming. :cheers

Let me know if you need a best boy on the next photo shoot to keep the girls warm and occupied and off the cars... I am available :banana :willy
Thanks Bony.....and i will keep you in mind if we need a "best boy".....i wonder if anyone really knows what a "best boy" is? On the 5th and final episode(then a negotiation with speed for 8 more hopefully) you will see some stunts with the new shelby's and in one very quick moment the GT at speed.....hope you guys like it.. will keep you posted for one episode where i can devote more to the GT...

Gino

P.S. Hey Doc....i knew what you meant about body parts.....hopefully we wont need any.. (got plenty of wrecked shelby parts anyone for souveniers? lol)