GT Engine Compart Lighting

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
GT Engine Compartment Lighting

Anyone know of after market compaines that provide engine compartment lighting? Is this legal? Wondering what effect it provides, probably if done nicely would look awesome!

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Engine Lighting

Many of us are all awaiting for Jay (Analog Designer) of GTSaver.com to launch his offering. Rumor has it that he is trying to complete the project before the August Rally.

Hurry up Jay! :cheers

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
Jay(analogdesigner) has lots of cool things coming down the pipeline. :wink

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Not if he doesn't put his car back together. Just like his computer, the geek leaves the screws and bolts out for faster access. He's gonna forget something on his GT one day, and then melt down. Then we'll really miss him!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Not sure I have had the pleasure of running into Jay on the Forum ??? But with all "artists" breathing room is necessary so awaiting his invention/design sounds like a cool option. I would think color coordinated light depending on your exterior color combo of body/stripe/no stripe colors would be very cool. Even more enticing for Ferrari drivers to wonder what is under the clamshell giving off such a "glow". Could it be the satisfaction of GT drivers have when they pass a Ferrari on the road?

:thumbsup

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
AtomicGT

I believe analogdesigner was playing hookie from work today to work on the nuclear light. Let's hope he made some progress?

Rob

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
AtomicGT said:
Anyone know of after market compaines that provide engine compartment lighting? Is this legal? Wondering what effect it provides, probably if done nicely would look awesome!

Try this thread: http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643