GT Detailing - Scottsdale Rally 2008

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Just checking to see if there is any interest in having your Ford GT detailed prior to the Las Vegas Rally? Once it has been detailed and coated with Zaino, it will be much easier to maintain - Not only during the rally but for many upcoming months. For reference on my website, I am offering the Stage IV and Stage V detailing service prior to the rally. I will be happy to create exterior-only prices (No interior, door jambs, engine bay) if there is a demand. Clear Coat Restoration customers please let me know ASAP if you are interested in this service as it is very time consuming.

All Stage V customers will automatically be upgraded to a 61% Brazilian white Carnauba by volume wax at no additional charge. Very dramatic depth on dark vehicles with durability observed to meet and even surpass Zaino.

I will be detailing out of a house in Fountain Hills near the Scottsdale/Fountain Hills border (About ten minutes from Chip Beck's home) unless there is a large demand for doing it at someone else's house.

Get it detailed before the rally, make it easier to clean if you plan on washing it at the rally, and show up shining better than anyone else that didn't make Scottsdale a destination before Las Vegas :biggrin

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
At this time, I do not know if I will be detailing at the Las Vegas Rally. Scottsdale is more do-able at the moment. I have other family plans involved during the LV Rally although they are not finalized. If I can make Vegas work, I will let you guys know. Thanks :thumbsup

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
Zaino is the best. I have used it for 10 years. Give Jason the bizzzz.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
Plans are in the works to make the detailing location more convenient for everyone. :cheers

AZ117%20.jpg

(Sorry for the hideous watermark from 2007 :ack)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Scottsdale detailing.

Gentlemen,

I am anticipating about 30 participants for our Scottsdale Rally to the Rally. Jason's Scottsdale location is right down the street from my house and I could probably arrange transportation for those members choosing to have their GTs detailed while they are here. Please give Jason a call or PM him if you are interested in his services. The GT guys will be setting up shop here as well, either at Larry's house or at my house. If the GT guys do not set up at my house then Jason would have access to one of my garages as well. Jason details all of my cars once a year and when he's done they look better than new, and I look younger, smarter, and far more handsome. You might want to give it a try! :cheers :banana :cheers

If you've never had Jason detail one of your cars, it's hard to fathom the result. You need to see it to believe it. See you in Scottsdale.

Chip

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Gentlemen,

and I look younger, smarter, and far more handsome. You might want to give it a try! :cheers :banana :cheers

Chip

So Chip does he use Zaino on you or use mulitple coats of Carnuba? :biggrin

Have you had him do the clear coat restore? (serious question about the GT)

S

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Hi Jason,

Please book me for a Stage 4 with an engine detail, glass polish and 1 hour engine polish.

Thanks. :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Jason,
If you get set up in Vegas and able to work at night during our nondriving periods I would like to make a reservation.
Cheers,
Bony from Peter's Port Gurnsey

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
Jason,
If you get set up in Vegas and able to work at night during our nondriving periods I would like to make a reservation.
Cheers,
Bony from Peter's Port Gurnsey

me as well.

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
I would like to make reservations in Scottsdale for my Heritage and my Yellow car.

I would like the full treatment on both cars including the clear coat restoration. (not that it needs it but I read your article on it and think it would be even better than the factory)

Thanks

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Let me know if you are setting up in Vegas.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
What he said :agree:

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
I will look into Vegas for everyone when I have some free time around here :ack

For the Scottsdale customers, please PM me or E-mail me (Jason@jasonsautospa.com) dates you will be in town and if you have a preference on which date to have your GT(s) detailed. If everyone is coming into town within a few days of each other, my availability is then fairly limited. So send me your info now and ensure your "Foot in the door" If you're coming into town early, please say so, I am sure someone else looking to get their GT looking spectacular would appreciate it :cheers

Clear coat restoration is a long process but the results are breath taking. So far each customer that has received the service did not want to drive their car anymore...It's that good...But the hours involved vary upon how good or bad your clear coat looks in direct light. I can take a look at your GT in Scottsdale or if you have the means, you could snap a few different pictures in direct sunlight and send me the full resolution pictures through E-mail.

This picture was taken today after I finished this Cadillac CTS. It has never in it's life looked this good. Even in direct sunlight, you can walk around it over and over and enjoy it every time. No fillers, no tricks, no magic products - This is why I call my work a form of art....

165.jpg

Not only restoring but intensifying the clear coat in this manner all around the car with constant re-inspection, modification of techniques, clear coat depth readings, and so forth, totaled to 15 hours of CCR. Most people think getting a car to look this good is overkill but I am glad I can provide it for the people that want their favorite cars to look this beautiful. 15 hours is on the higher end of the spectrum and is not common. This CTS was in bad shape...

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
September 9th is booked :thumbsup

I will be in Scottsdale from September 1st-10th.

sawb

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2006
whats the date on rally and route

whats the dates on rally and route

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
whats the dates on rally and route
Info on the Scottsdale Rally to the Rally 2008:

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10809

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
ttt

Looking into Vegas right now too...

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
customers will automatically be upgraded to a Brazilian wax

:biggrin

:banana:banana Nice ......................... can I watch !!!!!!!!! :banana:banana

Sorry it's been a long day.

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
:banana:banana Nice ......................... can I watch !!!!!!!!! :banana:banana

Sorry it's been a long day.
You must be looking to spend time at Chip's place pool side with the babes :thumbsup

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
So Chip does he use Zaino on you or use mulitple coats of Carnuba? :biggrin
Have you had him do the clear coat restore? (serious question about the GT)
S

S,

I know I didn't have the clear coat restore but aside from that I'm afraid I don't know what Jason used on my car. I just know it look great when I picked it up. The photo of the yellow GT a few posts before this one is my car parked at Jason's house. See you here!

Chip