GT Car Cover

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Just took delivery of our 05' yellow GT a few days ago and the seller didn't have THE official cover. Anyone have one for sale or know someone with one for sale. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
tmcphail can probably get you one

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Just took delivery of our 05' yellow GT a few days ago and the seller didn't have THE official cover. Anyone have one for sale or know someone with one for sale. Thanks.

the term "official cover" you use takes on some interpretation. 1. the original black covers with silver stripes 2. the original cover in silver with black stripes and still in the factory delivery black plastic bag 3. the silver cover with black stripes still sold as an accessory thru Ford in a box. the first 2 are fairly hard to obtain. option 3 is still available. jfyi

bmoullet

GT Owner
Apr 19, 2006
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I have an original cover. It is in the original carry bag and the original plastic outer bag. The plastic bag is opened but the cover has never been out of the carrying bag. New, never used. $400 plus shipping takes it. I need to get rid of some things that are just sitting. I bought it back in 2006 as an extra. Your call, no pressure.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Where in Jersey are you ????

There are a few of us in North Jersey.

Oh, and congratulations.

Last edited:

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ
Where in Jersey are you ????

There are a few of us in North Jersey.

Oh, and congratulations.

South Jersey...get all your buddies to come down to the C&C I organize. It's in Ocean City,NJ. We are expecting 100+ cars this year. It's on July 9th from 9-Noon at the Ocean City Tabernacle (550 Wesley Avenue, Ocean City, NJ 08226). Let me know if you and any others are coming.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
I have an original cover. It is in the original carry bag and the original plastic outer bag. The plastic bag is opened but the cover has never been out of the carrying bag. New, never used. $400 plus shipping takes it. I need to get rid of some things that are just sitting. I bought it back in 2006 as an extra. Your call, no pressure.

PM sent

YellGT

GT Owner
May 12, 2016
NJ

I'll let you by Sunday.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
You better buy it. that's a very good deal!

PJA

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2011
Hi, if no one bought your cover I would like to purchase it, 914-490-8365.
Thanks Pat