GT at CES Show Booth

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Hey folks.. Just walking the Show floor..

Who's GT at the BOSS booth?

Cali Plates Bone Stock - Hot Buttons!!:thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Hey folks.. Just walking the Show floor..

Who's GT at the BOSS booth?

Cali Plates Bone Stock - Hot Buttons!!:thumbsup

Photos?

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
oops.. Bumper delete.. lol

DSC_2265.jpg

DSC_2264.jpg

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
We just finished that car for our good friend Sam, the owner of Boss Audio. Just installed was the bumper delete, pulley & tune, new BBS wheels with new Bridgestones, Hot Buttons, and the billet seat belt trim rings. Sam is a very cool guy and has a very nice collection of car - including the best looking 458 I've seen to date. He loves his GT - and with these mods we finished just in time for CES, I'm sure he loves it that much more!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
We just finished that car for our good friend Sam, the owner of Boss Audio. Just installed was the bumper delete, pulley & tune, new BBS wheels with new Bridgestones, Hot Buttons, and the billet seat belt trim rings. Sam is a very cool guy and has a very nice collection of car - including the best looking 458 I've seen to date. He loves his GT - and with these mods we finished just in time for CES, I'm sure he loves it that much more!

Is this the same Sam that hates Apple and BMW?

Also nice work Kendall.

H

HHGT

Is this the same Sam that hates Apple and BMW?

Also nice work Kendall.

Not me....

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Saw it when I was walking the floor Thursday. Even with all the amazing toys at CES the car still drew a crowd and was a sight to behold.

+1 on the Nice Work comments Kendell.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Not me....

I should have known, Kendall said the owner was a "very cool guy...and has a 458. :lol

H

HHGT

I should have known, Kendall said the owner was a "very cool guy...and has a 458. :lol

I am going to make an animation of that gun in your Avatar pointing right back at you Mr. Eastwood. And for your information, I am a legend in my own mind...