Greenwich Concours

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
First show outing for my GT. I was invited to the Greenwich Concours last weekend so I entered my GT. I've had Ferraris and Porsches in the show almost every year. This was the first time I ever won anything. Here's a pic someone took of us driving in. Better pic than any of mine.
Tom

Attachments

• rsz_1rsz_11rsz_untitled.jpg
    rsz_1rsz_11rsz_untitled.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 171

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
First show outing for my GT. I was invited to the Greenwich Concours last weekend so I entered my GT. I've had Ferraris and Porsches in the show almost every year. This was the first time I ever won anything. Here's a pic someone took of us driving in. Better pic than any of mine.
Tom

THAT's a great lookin' GT!!!!!!!! 'LOVE the red on black!:thumbsup :thumbsup

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Congratulations, Tom. I'm the guy who spoke to you about my Jersey GT (Tungsten). Your GT looked right at home in that high class circle of expensive imports.

Howard

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
I was there and saw your car as well. Very sharp.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Beautiful ride ! :banana :banana

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
that red on black is really sharp :thumbsup

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
I've got the Accufab exhaust on it and everyone was coming up during the drive by and saying "Please rev it up for me" Most happy to comply. I love the way it sounds!
The stripes on it are ones that I made up. Basically remakes of the original 1965 LeMans stripes. I liked them and have a few sets of them left over in red or white. If any forum member wants a set (cheap) please let me know. Thanks.
Tom
email; scylla66@yahoo.com

Attachments

• greenwich 07 017 (Small).jpg
    greenwich 07 017 (Small).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 116

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
You have a beautiful GT. Congratulations. Love the pic of you arriving.

scylla6

GT Owner
Mar 17, 2006
Hi Howard, good to see you there. Us north east guys should get together sometime. I'm in nw CT up by Lime Rock track and have a place thats big enough to meet if anyones interested.
Tom

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Tom, I still pinch myself every morning when I wake up to reassure myself that the GT in my garage is not a dream. It was a pleasure meeting you at the Concours. There are enough of us northeast guys, especially northern NJ guys, to justify a get-together. Have the "GT Guys" ever paid us a visit? From what I've been reading on the Forum I'd be tempted to have some work done.

BTW, even our NJ "Collector Car", triangular inspection stickers require a trip to Inspection, and we can't expect them to look the other way when we arrive with no front plate. I fabricated a temporary front plate mount using the tow hook hole, 1/2 inch threaded rod and a plastic universal plate mount.

Howard