Got my Pardo print!!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
DBK,

Thanks for helping me get my print of "White GT". It arrived securely boxed up yesterday afternoon. It measures 48" by 54"... massive. It's so big, the only place to put it is over my fireplace in the living room. Camilo also included a signed poster of the Ford 100th Aniv (blue GT). The wait was well worth it.

AC

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
HE who waits, AND USES CAPS GETS THE GREATEST REWARD MY FRIEND, Enjoy!!!!!mine should be done for the gtjoey gt museum grand opening 2035 as they lay me to rest next to the car :biggrin CAMILLO, I LOVE YOU BABY , REMEBER A PICTURE WITH A RED CAR IN IT, ANY CAR, HERBIE THE LOVE BUG :lol ENJOY ENZO...GTJOEY 1314

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
No problem Ajai, glad I could help. I know you had been waiting for that thing forever!

The truth is, Camilo and Rosaana were both really upset it hadn't gone out to you in a timely fashion, but it's definitely worth it, isn't it? I'm glad they included that cool centennial poster as a bonus! I have the same white/blue print at his place waiting to get a frame as we speak. :cheers

uniesse

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2006
Hey guys, what is this print all about? Are there any more available?

Last edited:

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Paintings

To Order Go To www.camilopardo.com
Pick one out. Tomy Hamon

uniesse

GT Owner
Jun 23, 2006
Hey, thanks a lot. just ordered mine! They're beautiful!