Got My Heritage

Eamon

Aug 27, 2007
Arizona & Bahamas
After searching for the past several months I was fortunate to be able to acquire an awesome Heritage this weekend!!! :biggrin

I got a call on Thursday evening that one might be available through a Ford dealership which was facilitating the sale for a long standing customer in Southern California.

The flights out of Tucson got me into California late on Friday morning. I wanted to be there earlier just to make sure that no-one would buy the GT before we arrived. Christopher (my son) and I drove up to Phoenix about 5am on Friday to catch the first flight in to John Wayne Airport. At around 10 am we arrived at the Ford dealership, which had sold this very GT about a year ago.

The original private owner showed up with the car at around 1pm. The GT was in perfect shape, which was to be expected given that it had only been driven 275 miles since it left the dealership in 2006. After the "OK" by the Ford mechanic and a rocket ride around town we headed to the bank, signed the transfer title...then it was mine.:biggrin

The rest of the day was spent reviewing all of the original GT paperwork and talking about the car. Oh yes we also spent quite a few hours celebrating in style in Newport Beach. :cheers

I may be wrong but I'm not aware of any other Heritage GT in Tucson. If there are or any other GT's let me know.

The GT is being brought here on an enclosed transporter and should be in the desert by the end of the week. Then I'll really be able to celebrate with my friends :party

Eamon

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Congratulations on the new ride :banana:banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Have you SLEPT since you bought it? :biggrin :lol

CONGRATS, SIR! :cheers

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Congrats and welcome to the heritage club. If you want logos read that thread ...

have fun being the center of many a you tube videos.

S

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Congrats! You will LOVE that car! :banana

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
We're all celebrating with you. Congratulations and welcome to the Club!

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Eamon,

I love it when someone gets exactly what they want.

We are very happy for you.

CONGRATULATIONS

ENJOY THE RIDE

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Welcome to the family !!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Congratulations and enjoy the ride!

Jeff

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Welcome to the forum!

AZTungsten

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 2, 2007
So. Arizona
Congrats Eamon! :thumbsup I don't think there is a Heritage GT in town so it should be a first. The only GTs I've seen or know about in Tucson are Fast Freddy's, a red '05 whom is an aquaintance, and mine. There may have been one or two wrecked/fixed ones for sale as well.