Girls having fun!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I love my GTR!
But not like how I love my GT!

Oh, I agree- I like GT-R's too; in fact, I have had a new GT-R for my work car since the 2009 model. Always in Super Silver. I just thought a Nissan looked a bit conspicuous in that company. Kinda proud to see it there, though.

TiggsGT

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Nice pics! Was this the yellow GT that the Palmer dealership had for sale with the Whipple and other goodies? Seemed like a good deal with so many mods included. As a fellow yellow/black stripe GT owner, your color choice is impeccable. Such a beautiful big cat too! Could make the perfect guard kitty to protect the GT and keep anyone from parking next to it. Or at shows, a few growls and a sharp stare to help enforce the look but no touch rules. So many possibilities...

TrackAire

Oct 20, 2010
Ginger Rocks!!!

At the Mojave GT speed day her Lambo threw a check engine light. We plugged in my scanner and got the code. A few minutes later Ginger is calling "Valentino" and leaving him a voice mail. I asked if "Valentino" is her mechanic at the dealership and she says no, I just called Valentino Balboni to get his advice about the code we pulled. Sure as $hit, a few minutes later he calls her back and lets her know that the code is a non issue and to run the car.

There are ballers and then there are ballers...but when Valentino Balboni calls you back about a check engine light, that is a whole other level of baller status :thumbsup
Ginger does rock and is a fantastic driver to boot!

Congrats to GToygrl on the new FGT. Incredible looking cat too.

Cheers,
George

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Congrats on your GT. beautiful

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Yes, my car did come from Palmer. YES she is a great guard kitty and a perfect judge of character, nothing gets by her.

WhiteGT16

GT Owner & White Exotics
Mar 29, 2011
Northern California
Yes, GToygrl, congratulations from "Ginger." I look forward to seeing you and your beautiful yellow car in person sometime (bring cat too please). And thank you to my follow GT forum members for some of those cool compliments.... I have not been on the Forum much for this past year, but I am planning to do much better going forward. :)
Yes, I now own a black car... and yes I still love and drive my white strip delete FGT. And yes I need to update my signature line :) :)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Congrats on the new GT. The Felis Concolor is magnificent.

Vince H

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
As requested here are pix of my new ride and my house cat. My girl is 180 pounds of pure sweet love. I only wish she could fit in the passenger seat.

Pets such as your 'meow' are always "pure sweet love", Ginger...until they aren't. 'Friend of mine found that out the hard way several years ago.

Please be careful/ever watchful around her...:secret:

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Kitty is 13 years old and we have never had an issue. We attribute that 100% to the fact we know who she is and what she can do. We have lived with big cats for over thirty years. Our motto is safety first, ours and hers.

Never wrestle with a tiger cause they play too hard!

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Ginger,

I am looking forward to meeting you and all the nice folks who have so graciously welcomed me. I would love to bring the cat but she won't fit in the car! If you are ever in Reno, you are most welcome to come and meet her.

Nancy (GToygrl)

TrackAire

Oct 20, 2010
Ginger,

I am looking forward to meeting you and all the nice folks who have so graciously welcomed me. I would love to bring the cat but she won't fit in the car! If you are ever in Reno, you are most welcome to come and meet her.

Nancy (GToygrl)

Nancy,

I just realized who you might be....I know your husband as we've dealt with each other from the Hummer (small) world. He and I talked for a long time about the cat, but for some reason I thought you were based in Arizona, not Reno. When you just mention Reno the light bulb just went off. Tell him George from Vacaville says hi!!

Cheers,
George

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Kitty is 13 years old and we have never had an issue. We attribute that 100% to the fact we know who she is and what she can do. We have lived with big cats for over thirty years.

If memory serves, 'same was the case with Siegfried & Roy.

Just please be careful, young lady. That's all I'm trying to get across. :wink :thumbsup :cheers

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Wow on all accounts! Welcome!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
No doubt about that Larry. Since I have 2 that would mean the wife can claim one her own I guess.... Wow, what a way to look at things.

Mark H.

thought Texas was a more huMANe state than where I live.... 50% plus life support!

and I think Ms. Moose was the first I remember

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
All things considered, if you're ever in Colorado with your kitty let me know. I'd love to meet her!