Girls having fun!

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
No doubt about that Larry. Since I have 2 that would mean the wife can claim one her own I guess.... Wow, what a way to look at things.

Mark H.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
"No doubt about that Larry. Since I have 2"

Mark, I read that to quick and thought you had 2 WIFES!!! Haha, Now I think we know why Soroush and Ben are putting off the big events. My wife often reminds me that she owns 1/2 of all my cars and any winnings at the tables and golf course. She doesn't help with the losses tho!

Larry

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
GToygrl - do you mean cougar or Cougar? If it is Cougar what year is it?

Ginger has a black Enzo? I doubt it. Every car she has is white - and she has a lot of cars.

Ed

PS I let my wife Heidi drive the GT for the first time at the Mojave Mile but in the pit area. She didn't like it.

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
" PS I let my wife Heidi drive the GT for the first time at the Mojave Mile but in the pit area. She didn't like it. "

That could be a good thing.

AJK

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
My wife has a Red/White Stripe with 400 miles :)

TiggsGT

GT Owner
Dec 22, 2012
Bay Area, CA
GToygrl - do you mean cougar or Cougar? If it is Cougar what year is it?

Ginger has a black Enzo? I doubt it. Every car she has is white - and she has a lot of cars.

Ed

PS I let my wife Heidi drive the GT for the first time at the Mojave Mile but in the pit area. She didn't like it.

Yep, she definitely has a black Enzo now Ed. Here's a pic of it for reference if it helps you visualize it with her other white cars:
b9708938e5cc11e2a3b222000a9f1696_7.jpg

Note the Lambo is at the end and the license plate is customized with a note about it being a 670 SV. BTW, still planning to go to Cars and Caffeine this weekend at Club AutoSport? I'm still looking at going for the first time and take the GT.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Yep, she definitely has a black Enzo now Ed. Here's a pic of it for reference if it helps you visualize it with her other white cars:
View attachment 29786

Note the Lambo is at the end and the license plate is customized with a note about it being a 670 SV. BTW, still planning to go to Cars and Caffeine this weekend at Club AutoSport? I'm still looking at going for the first time and take the GT.

Mother of....That is a site to see!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Wow, a lowly GT-R down towards the right end... seems almost out of place in that lineup. Impressive!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I love my GTR!
But not like how I love my GT!

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
As requested here are pix of my new ride and my house cat. My girl is 180 pounds of pure sweet love. I only wish she could fit in the passenger seat.

Attachments

• IMG_20130709_182813.jpg
    IMG_20130709_182813.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 271
  • IMG_20130417_184502.JPG
    IMG_20130417_184502.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 275
  • catscd 025 00000.jpg
    catscd 025 00000.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 272

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Wow! On all counts!

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
I though cats don't like water.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Nice kitty!!!

I though cats don't like water.

Big cats don't mind it. Tigers lounge in it.

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Big cats love the water. They drink, fish, swim across lakes, play and even use streams as a
latrine to carry their scent away. Our bobcat chases the sprinklers and plays in his water bowl.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
back in the day when i was in college i was pulling out of my apartment complex in my truck and a man was driving in his truck with a moutain lion riding shotgun. i was so shocked by what i saw that it took me a while before i turned around to investigate. i followed him into my apartment complex and when he got out of his truck the 1 year lion jumped out of it with him on a leash. i approached him in a state of amazement and said can i pet him. he said sure. he reminded me of a great dane. anyway he was declawed but was still tearing the apartment apart so he said he was gonna take him back to his brothers ranch down in mexico. 7th generation domestication. will lay on the front porch all day and go hunt at night....

Last edited:

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Thanks for posting both pix. 180 lbs is pretty big for a cougar, no?
When I was a kid (roughly 1968-69), I went with my mom to the local vet to take in our sick cat. While we were there, a man and a woman came in with a cougar that was in the area for a Mercury Cougar event. Apparently,the big cat was feeling under the weather. The receptionist about $h!t when she realized the couple was not bringing in a dog for an emergency appointment. Everyone in the waiting room was awestruck.

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
My girl is a Canadian cat. They make them bigger up there! Same is true of the bobcat who becomes the larger lynx over the boarder. USA is her country of choice, more GTs here.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
View attachment 29786

That definitely is not her place unless it's new from when I was there earlier this year! Those are her cars but the black Enzo will be wrapped or painted soon! I'm calling her now!

Ed

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My girl is a Canadian cat. They make them bigger up there! Same is true of the bobcat who becomes the larger lynx over the boarder. USA is her country of choice, more GTs here.

If you like big cats GToygrl you should talk to Shadowman!

Ed

GToygrl

GT Owner
Jul 5, 2013
Shadow man knows us. He has a Hummer Alpha and we do a lot of work with Hummers.