Georgia GT Owners

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Perhaps this thread should be located elsewhere, please move if that is so, but I wanted to recommend Gwinnett Ford to those in my area.

Gwinnett Ford is not my selling dealer, yet they stepped up and insured that my car was delivered safely back to me, using one of their technician's (Mustang) racing trailer.

The dealership has sold several GTs, and they have a Ferrari turned GT technician.

They eagerly discuss after market modifications and their willingness and competency to address them. At this juncture, I shall be their first customer for modifications.

The service department (manager) and staff are a polite, friendly and cooperative group of people.

I am deeply indebted to them.

- doc

EasyEric

GT Owner
Mar 6, 2006
Florida and Georgia USA
eShrink,

Please PM with names of the personnel with whom you spoke. I live in Gwinnett county and would like to consider them for service work.

Eric

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Eric:

You have a PM.

- doc

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Doc, you sound like a new man - with a new car!. Sounds like you have the "grin" finally....

eshrink

GT Owner
May 21, 2006
Well, MAD IN NC,

I do have a grin but that is largely from the new medication. Also having trouble voiding and spelling certain words, but I am not worried. Well, not as much anyway.

I loved the car from the onset. It was a disappointing task to learn of its build state, and it was all a bit complex.

I remember when a woman said to an attorney that she did not want to go to medical school because she would be 40 by the time she finished. He said "well, you're going to be forty no matter what you do."

Words of wisdom.

After the gnashing, you begin to accept that eventually everything can be managed. You just have to know how many times to touch you ear, the brim of you cap and shrug your shoulder before you pitch.

- doc