Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Euro cars have less horsepower.

tonygt

Nov 12, 2021
camarillo californa
Euro cars have less horsepower.
what i should have said, can a ROW delivered gt gen2 be converted to USA specks and what changes were done and can they be undone to meet us requirements

italianjoe

Apr 9, 2018
Dearborn Heights Mi.
what i should have said, can a ROW delivered gt gen2 be converted to USA specks and what changes were done and can they be undone to meet us requirements

Hello tonygt, to answer your question yes and no.....yes some conversations can be done and some can't be done.....some of the lightning can be done but is not supported by Ford motor company because it would be considered a modification from the original build. I do know that multimatic in the UK have been successful in doing some conversations. But not all......depending on what market the car was built for its possible to convert to U.S. spec's but not all and is going to be hard to find anyone state side to do these conversations since it is not supported by F.M.C. I hope this helps.

Joe

tonygt

Nov 12, 2021
camarillo californa
found several gen 2 cars in Europe, with your comments looks like USA versions are the way to go, looking to complete book ends using a gen 1 car, found a gen 2 gold heritage model that caught my attention which started this question, wonder if serial search # would reveal need information before jumping in the rabbit hole.

Reactions: Ed Sims