Gary Almond Transport is tops

Fuelman

GT Owner
May 15, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Just got my GT back from the Rally, Gary Almond Transport brought the car to my house tonight. Very proffessional and the car is returned the same way I sent it. Gary treats your car like it is his own. Thanks Gary. Oh, don't tell BIGEST about the massive power-braking 8000 rpm bouncing off the rev-limiter burnout I did for 10 minutes with his car. Thanks for the cheap thrills BIG...

Ripper 02

Permanent Vacation
Aug 16, 2006
Texas
Fuelman said:
Just got my GT back from the Rally, Gary Almond Transport brought the car to my house tonight. Very proffessional and the car is returned the same way I sent it. Gary treats your car like it is his own. Thanks Gary. Oh, don't tell BIGEST about the massive power-braking 8000 rpm bouncing off the rev-limiter burnout I did for 10 minutes with his car. Thanks for the cheap thrills BIG...

HAHAHA Im sure Don will Love that. :cheers

Gary is the Absolute BEST :thumbsup

I have used him to transport my Viper and TOP NOTCH all the way!!!

Im just currently waiting for him to grab Biggs car and my New Monster
to bring back to Texas..

Last edited:

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Oh boy the TT is coming to Texas...ok Ripper where are you located? Close to Dallas I hope.

Matt

Ripper 02

Permanent Vacation
Aug 16, 2006
Texas
Matt,

Very Close to Dallas :cheers

GaryA

Jan 24, 2006
Thanks Fuelman and Ripper for the great compliments! I've transported some of the greatest cars in the world and getting to know people like you makes it really worth it all.

By the way Fuelman, Bigs told me to keep my mouth shut about... :biggrin