Gallardo with Gulf paint job

Omega_man

GT Owner 2005 #248
Mar 19, 2007
S. Florida
Someone on the Lambo forum just posted this link. The Heritage guys here might appreciate it more than some others

http://www.supercars.net/Pics?viewP...D=1359&pgID=1&pID=596694&last=true&first=true

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Interesting photo, not my cup of tea on the Lambo, but certainly better than the Heritage paint job we saw on that Hummer awhile back. Hmmmm, you think the guy really wanted a GT and had to settle?

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Interesting photo, not my cup of tea on the Lambo, but certainly better than the Heritage paint job we saw on that Hummer awhile back. Hmmmm, you think the guy really wanted a GT and had to settle?

It does not look bad at all but I agree with Chris ,why not just get a Heritage GT?

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
The Lambo has it's own legs to stand on. Why on earth would someone do a heritage paint scheme on a car like that? It does not fit that car at all, and it would get nothing but people saying "Hey, he painted it like a GT", all day long. While I personally would not do anything remotely close to that, it is his car, and he is certainly entitled to it.

Zlaatan

Oct 19, 2006
I hope he is doing a stint across Europe and that's a full body vinyl cover. Doesn't look that good IMO..

rgates

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2006

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Interesting, but WHY?

I perfer my Lambo in yellow, and my GT in Gulf livery, thank-you.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
What the %$#* is that all about? :willy
Got to be one of the goofiest things I've ever seen done to a great car. :lol
Well, to each his own...