FS: standard OEM GT wheels with Hoosier R6 tires

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Up for sale is my set of OEM standard wheels. They're in flawless condition and wrapped in used Hoosier R6 tires (255/40/18, 315/40/19). They were used for a track day then were dismounted and stored indoors in large trash bags so there's no dry rotting, flat spots, etc.

Unfortunately there are no centercaps (idiot who removed the wheels destroyed all four).

I'm looking to get $3000 for the set plus shipping and paypal fees. I can take pictures of whatever else you'd like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 469
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 374
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Piece lowered to $3000 plus shipping and paypal fees.

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Unfortunately there are no centercaps (idiot who removed the wheels destroyed all four).

Okay...my curiosity is killing me.

Since you obviously still don't have the caps, 'looks like you didn't 'hit up' the "idiot" for replacements.

Why not? I'd have been on him like ugly on a baboon until he did. (Or might 'ye' be 'he'?!)

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Okay...my curiosity is killing me.

Since you obviously still don't have the caps, 'looks like you didn't 'hit up' the "idiot" for replacements.

Why not? I'd have been on him like ugly on a baboon until he did. (Or might 'ye' be 'he'?!)

Haha that happened before I owned the wheels. The guy's son was his pit crew at the track and apparently tore them straight off because that's the way his BMW centercaps worked (why he continued to do the other 3 the same way after breaking the first is beyond me). He didn't use the wheels again so it was never a concern.

Username

Spectator
May 29, 2014
Tampa, FL
Thread updated.