FS: Ford GT Safety kit with Tow Hook, Original Sanyo Radio, & Ford GT Car Cover w/Bag

griffbl

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 8, 2006
Dallas, TX
FS: Ford GT Safety kit with Tow Hook, Original Sanyo Radio, & Ford GT Car Cover w/Bag

SOLD.......THANK YOU.......Cleaning out my garage and found some items from a long since Totaled Ford GT. I thought this forum was a good place to let you know, but I will go to Ebay as an auction works well for everyone, and I honestly do not know what they are worth today! Paypal Preferred. I have no idea what the radio is worth, but it is more if you need one! :) I took it out so as to have Satellite Radio years ago. It worked perfectly at the time.....and I would assume it still does. It was never used in any other vehicle after it was pulled about 2007. Has been in a box, in my garage, for years. The car cover saw use.....no rips or tears, but it has some smudges. The safety kit with tow hook i.e. compressor etc. was never used. I will try to get them up on Ebay today. I sell under Griffbl. Thanks! email is griffbl@me.com

Last edited: