FS: 2005 Red/White 3600miles

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
It's an 05' Red/white, all options, I'm the second owner, 3600 miles, spotless other than a few rock chips on the front bumper. Here are the mods. I may take the blower off if I can't re-coup some of my costs. Blower recently done and has about 100 miles on it. Thanks

STOCK OPTIONS:
McIntosh Sound system with center mounted subwoofer
White stripes
Red painted brake calipers
BBS Forged racing wheels

AFTERMARKET MODS:
Whipple 3.3L polished supercharger
19 psi pulley (3.5")
SCT handheld tuner 93 octane
Accufab 70mm Throttle body
Accufab air inlet stiffener
MAFia
NGK TR7 IX iridium sparkplugs (0.028 gap)
Ford Racing cat-delete pipes
IDA Catback (Jet-Hot coated black) thermal wrapped
Shadowman baffles
Cooltech transaxle cooler
Safecraft engine fire supression system
JEG's polycarbonate air/oil separator
Polished oil/coolant caps, and oil dipstick
T&A lowering kit (Front 1" - Rear 0.75")
FORD upgraded halfshaft bolts
Ford Racing short throw shifter
Stillen front splitter extension
Stillen rear diffuser extension
Headlight Armour yellow foglight tint
Clear front side markers
Custom engraved lug nuts
Red towhook
Number '1' roundels
Brembo caliper decals
Windshield wiper delete
Safecraft engine fire supression system
Safecraft passenger seat mount fire extinguisher
Safecraft harness bars
Safecraft 6-point camlock harnesses
Monsterknobs shift knob
'FORD GT' custom floor mats
Third brake light pulse kit
Custom front license plate holder
Cooltech battery tender kit

All mods done with proper streetability in mind. Never tracked. Kept in pristine condition always. May do a trade if you have anything of interest, preferably 2006-2008 Viper coupe or 2007+ Z06 See the DIY links for some pics to get an idea of what the car looks like. Serious inquiries only, no low-ballers, price is FIRM!

SOLD

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Jeff, I'm shocked! What's going on down there in Central IL?

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Jeff, I'm shocked! What's going on down there in Central IL?

Something in the water!:biggrin I'll be back someday!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Wow that was quick j !

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Wow that was quick j !

Thanks for all the tuning advice Torrie!:cheers

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Yes sir ! Good luck in the future man !!

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Yes sir ! Good luck in the future man !!

Thanks, you too! Already getting a little sobby thinkin' about selling the GT:frown

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I bet

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Looks like one of the better buys available :cheers

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Looks like one of the better buys available :cheers

I honestly feel the same which is why I am firm with the price.:thumbsup

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
By my rough math, you've done over $23000 in mods and upgrades. That means you're selling the base car for around $150000.

That makes this car a steal in my book. If I didn't already have a red one, I'd be talking to you!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Car looks great! Good luck with the sale. with all the mods, etc, to the right person, this car is gonna be a good value! :thumbsup

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Car is definitely priced right and whoever gets this baby is gonna be extremely HAPPY!

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
Just because I moved away doesn't mean you had to sell, Jeff!

Frankly, I'm shocked to think you'd sell the car after all of the meticulous work and effort you've put into it.

Without question, if anyone wants a quality car, this is it. I've seen firsthand how it's cared for and can't imagine a better steward of the car than jdoc.

While I've had a few min's to post here, I have not had the chance to pull the entire document file on mine, which is also for sale. It's easy to have the same "problem," Jeff, so it wouldn't surprise me if you keep her around for some time to come. There are plenty of buyers for these machines.

If you really want to sell it, someone should jump on it!!

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Just because I moved away doesn't mean you had to sell, Jeff!

Frankly, I'm shocked to think you'd sell the car after all of the meticulous work and effort you've put into it.

Without question, if anyone wants a quality car, this is it. I've seen firsthand how it's cared for and can't imagine a better steward of the car than jdoc.

While I've had a few min's to post here, I have not had the chance to pull the entire document file on mine, which is also for sale. It's easy to have the same "problem," Jeff, so it wouldn't surprise me if you keep her around for some time to come. There are plenty of buyers for these machines.

If you really want to sell it, someone should jump on it!!

Thanks for the kind words Bruce. Yes it's true, I have put her together exactly as I've wanted her to be and have spent a lot of time and money in doing so. However, just owning and driving a nice vehicle is only part of the 'whole' experience. To me, the modding, learning, tuning, researching, reading, talking to folks like Shadowman and Torrie....these are all part of the experience of ownership of this fine vehicle. Cars will come and go, and that's a fact in the history of my adulthood! Those things that truly remain in my mind are the people I've met, the accomplishments I've gained in improving something, and the satisfaction of knowing that I've owned one of the greatest vehicles of all time! I have also truly enjoyed sharing some of my projects with you all and hope that someone can gain from my experiences. This will probably be THE hardest vehicle for me to let go of...hopefully it will go to a forum member as well who can appreciate it for what it was, and for what I made it. I have already had some action on it and after speaking with a prospective buyer today (who also is a forum member), I am confident it will be sold and in experienced hands. I wish you all the best in the sale of your own Bruce!:thumbsup:thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Sorry you're selling - your car is a close cousin of mine here in the UK which is an August 05 build with a similar VIN.

Good luck with the sale....

N

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great car, enjoyed reading your posts! Good luck on the sale!:)

BJ Motor

*Supporting Vendor*
Jan 15, 2007
Manakin Sabot, Virginia
You have a PM

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
Thanks Shelby. Class act all the way! There is a reason why Elite Autos is doing well, Shelby does what he says and stands behind his word!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thanks Shelby. Class act all the way! There is a reason why Elite Autos is doing well, Shelby does what he says and stands behind his word!

No, thank you! Looking forward to receiving the car on Friday!! :thumbsup