Fruit loop state strikes again!

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Ahhhhhhhh!

Pandering to the voters again. Bet the bast**ds don't have the balls to file suit against the CAR DRIVERS (ie. state voters), who actully put out the supposed pollution from their evil cars! :willy
I'm so glad I left that state, when I see things like this! The judge who hears the case should throw the state AG and lawyers in jail for a few months to teach them to stop their stupid activity. Maybe a period of "inmate love" will cure them!

Drive on.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I must be the water out there.

We know Awsum, Rocman (who can't hire a shipping department), Kendall and other on the forum work all the time and dont have time to drink and then Bony- well his brand of choice for refreshment is Makers Mark!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
MAD IN NC said:
I must be the water out there.

We know Awsum, Rocman (who can't hire a shipping department), Kendall and other on the forum work all the time and dont have time to drink and then Bony- well his brand of choice for refreshment is Makers Mark!

could be the water... but to defend AWSUM who is out playing with his snake this weekend... he drinks only Screaming Eagle and Harlan so he is ok. He also report that the blister on his door of his GT is not an STD and he will start attending GT event again. :thumbsup

californiacuda

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 21, 2005
If the rules concerning loser pays were changed, I wonder if the number of baseless lawsuits would be reduced?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
californiacuda said:
If the rules concerning loser pays were changed, I wonder if the number of baseless lawsuits would be reduced?

...of course they would, in some countries you have to post a bond to cover the other guys costs in case you loose.
...but, just like the flat tax, it is not going to happen in the USA. Check out how many law makers are lawyers and cpa's. They are not going to legislate themselves out of work... :thumbsdow :bs :thumbsdow

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
californiacuda said:
The school district that my kids go to in so cal was sued by a student(parents) who was autistic. His parents claimed that the school district didn't help him enough, even though he was assigned a full time school buddy, many special aid teachers and a number of special/expensive programs. The student lost in the local courts, but appealed it to the 9th district court of appeals in San Francisco. The appeals court overturned the lower courts verdict and awared the student 6 million dollars. The local school district now spends over 1/4 of its total budget for special needs children.

The school must now also mainstream the special needs kids. Many of them are not able to read write or otherwise communicate, but they are placed in regular classes. Welcome to the Wackey World of California.

Cuda, Would that be the infamous 9th circus court of appeals???

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
bony said:
.... if it sucks so bad why are all these folks moving here legally or illegally? :banana Until you are stuck in 2 hours of Chicago rush hour traffic and it is 30 degrees below and you pay $300 per month to park you don't understand what we got. How many traffic lights in Chowchila are there? :biggrin I love the Valley, trying to make changes, but there is far more good than evil.

ever see a sign like this in the sunshine state, ok we are the land of fruit and nuts but the weather is pretty good. :biggrin

Bony,
Its because of the free lunch!!! What's on todays menu... free prenatal care for the anchor baby, free health care services for the anchor baby and newly imported siblings, free housing assistance. If the powers that be would cut off all assistance programs, maybe the problem would go south?

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
I have to say I am pretty sick of LA. I'm here because of work but, I am ready to move and just fly in for work. I am willing to say that probably everything north of LA county is OK. LA and south to the border though.... SUCKS. Traffic.. Safety.... Cost.... environment... Population... it's all pretty bad. Problem for me is that I have a life here and a lot of close personal friends. Oregon on the other hand has no sales tax.... Has my wives family and is only a state away. Every car is $50 for 2 years of registration compared to $6000 for 2 years here in LA. I do live in a milion dollar cabin by the way.... Compared to a town I could own in Oregon for that price. And who knows what insurance would cost there but I bet its 50% less... Oh.... well :bored

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, I'll dig deep. I'll dig to make the fault lines crack and hope it all falls off into the ocean.