Front Splitter Push Pin Part Number?

RKGT

GT Owner
Apr 3, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew the part number for the plastic push pin that attaches the front splitter to the front fender? There is 1 on each side of the car. My local Ford dealer is not able to find this in the schematics or able to look it up, and he is contact with Ford. Changing the splitter was pretty simple, however, I think it took me longer getting the push pins out vs. removing all of the bolts underneath.

Thanks!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew the part number for the plastic push pin that attaches the front splitter to the front fender? There is 1 on each side of the car. My local Ford dealer is not able to find this in the schematics or able to look it up, and he is contact with Ford. Changing the splitter was pretty simple, however, I think it took me longer getting the push pins out vs. removing all of the bolts underneath.

Thanks!

call Torrie --The Answer Man for buying GT parts and id'ing the part numbers

RKGT

GT Owner
Apr 3, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Thanks, does anyone have Torrie's contact information?

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
torrie#fastpartsnetwork.com

Replace # with @

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I believe this is it :

OEM Catalog
Item Number MSRP Core Price Price
W705589S $1.70 $0.00 $1.19
PIN 6.4 X 20.4

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
They are available in most hardware stores - Home Depot, Lowe's, Ace Hardware, True Value, Do-It Center, etc. Just take your old one to the small drawer section and match the size.

Torrie can get you the actual Ford part.

RKGT

GT Owner
Apr 3, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Thanks guys for the quick and accurate response, this was a big help! Torrie, you were correct, and my local dealer had a bunch of these in stock!

Very much appreciated!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
sure thing !