front licence plate brackets?

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
i live in new york and required to have front plates.are brackets available for gt's.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Did u just get gt, if so post pictures. Thx

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
http://www.gominigo.com/GT40.html

tow hook this way no drilling or anything. Word of caution use the extra washers for more clearance of plate surface to car. I bought it use it and highly recommend it.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
There is another outfit that has what looks to be the same thing. www.moweraxle.com I have theirs and it is easy. Just remember when inserting into tow hook it screws in counterclockwise.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Non moving violation. Just pay the fine and preserve the car. :biggrin

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Non moving violation. Just pay the fine and preserve the car. :biggrin
+1, I don't run a front plate on either the GT or my NSX, live in NY and over the past 10 years I've only gotten one ticket for the violation, and it was put on the car while parked!!!!

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
yes.red stripe delete. i'll post some pics soon, thanks

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
thanks

holy grail

GT Owner
Nov 6, 2010
queens
http://www.gominigo.com/gt40.html

tow hook this way no drilling or anything. Word of caution use the extra washers for more clearance of plate surface to car. I bought it use it and highly recommend it.

just placed my order. Thanks for the info. Regards jerry

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
i live in new york and required to have front plates.are brackets available for gt's.

Go to "cars and coffee seattle 12-01-2008" three GTs with front plates.

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
NEW> big push on front plates by the cops here in halton hills. i got a warning and a friend got a ticket, within 1.5 hrs of each other.
is there any new options for mounting this pos thing on the front?
has anyone thought about removing the front splitter and inserting a bracket then replace the splitter?

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Got pulled over 2 weeks ago for coasting down a hill 52 in a 40mph.

No front plate which are required here for photo revenue and such.

He never mentioned the front plate, he was too satisfied with the $195 for the 12 over or he never even noticed it. Even if he had, I would have just paid that fine and moved on.

The ticket on the other hand went straight to my attorney who will completely take care of it.:biggrin

I don't even get that sick feeling when getting pulled over any more. It is a game. Another tax to be paid to the man. :bored

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
As has been said in the past -

"It's like painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa."

I've used that line, and usually the gendarmes agree....

In the pic below, after writing the fix-it ticket, he turned it over and signed it off. Cost me $10 for court processing - that's all.

I sent him a copy of the picture!!

Last edited: