Front air dam costs

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC
Just ordered an OEM front airdam from the dealer. Cost $150.00 (my cost as a wholesaler $125.00). The carbon fiber 3 pc. set from Grand Touring Cars in Scottsdale is $3,200.00. Being a cheapskate I ordered the Ford part. Should be here within one week (of course I have heard that statement before from dealers). Now if only I could find the cup holders inside. I own her for 1-1/2 years and never saw one. They must have left it off the owners manual along with the power seat control instructions.

Leon "Nothing beats a GT"
Hilton head Island, SC

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Leon the cup holder is right next to the ashtray.:confused :confused :banana

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Leon the cup holder is right next to the ashtray.:confused :confused :banana

Which is right under the NAV screen panel...:lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Which is right under the NAV screen panel...:lol
Just to the left of the power seat control :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Those cars that came with the heavy stripes had a mandatory delete of the cup holders, ash tray, sat nav, sirrus radio, center console... You should have ordered a stripeless car and now would have all these goodies... sorry charlie, no starkist tuna for you:willy :eek :willy :eek

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Those cars that came with the heavy stripes had a mandatory delete of the cup holders, ash tray, sat nav, sirrus radio, center console... You should have ordered a stripeless car and now would have all these goodies... sorry charlie, no starkist tuna for you:willy :eek :willy :eek

No! No! No! That's all WRONG. "Didn't you get the memo?":willy

leon

GT Owner
May 29, 2006
Hilton Head Island, SC

Why the heck didn't anybody tell me that I ordered the wrong equipment. Now I feel bad. Wait a minute! I think I just found the cup holder, it was hiding the automatic parking feature button that was probably left off all cars that aren't white with blue stripes. Sorry to hear so many of you don't have these features on your GT!

Leon

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Who said cruise control? lol

N/t