Fresno, ca - looking for a qualified mechanic, any references out there?

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
I live in Fresno, CA.
Just bought a 2005 FordGT.
Looking for a qualified mechanic.
209-471-5309
bob@adart.com
Thx,
BK

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
If you haven't already, you might try contacting Marv Rose, fordgtforsale.com.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Yup. Marv has a guy that does all the work on his personal cars and cars he has for sale.

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
Thx,
BK

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Fresno is not that far from Newhall - which is where Forum member Kendall Pond (CoolTech) is located. I heartily recommend him and his son, Ryan, to do any and all GT work. He does my work as well as that of several other forum members.

cobra498

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2010
Central Ca;ifornia
Yup. Marv has a guy that does all the work on his personal cars and cars he has for sale.
Evan Guyette does all Marv's work and is the only person I would have work on my GT. His number is 559-3493570 and he is located by the Fresno Airport

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
Thx, appreceiate all the info.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You guys suck. You have choices. I have a cooperative guy that will help and give me access to his shop and lift on weekends if I buy him a bottle of black velvet

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Evan Guyette does all Marv's work and is the only person I would have work on my GT. His number is 559-3493570 and he is located by the Fresno Airport

I 2nd that, Bony spoke highly of him (RIP) and other owners I know do as well.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shadowman is 200 miles away. He just worked on my GT yesterday.

Ed

fordgtforsale.com

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jun 8, 2007
Evan is very good and can get your GT taken care of. Dave E. told me the other day you got a white/blue GT, congrats on the purchase, you will love it.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Evan G., Shadowman, Kendall - all well qualified. Split up the work and give each a share. Get to know them all! They're all nice guys too!
:cheers

BobK

GT Owner
Oct 27, 2012
Thx, if DE could drive a manual transmission I'd let him take it but he's an automatic transmission guy.
BK

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Guyett Performance

BobK,

If you live in Fresno, CA you have one of the best and most experienced Ford GT shops in the country right there. Our Moderator Emeritus, Daniel Bonyhadi had all of his local work done there including his CF hood and his Whipple SC and maintenance work. Evan Guyett is not just a great GT tech, he's a great guy. Guyett Performance has worked on over 40 different Ford GT's including mine. Guyett Performance fabricated custom Air/Oil separators and a custom transaxel breather for my car as well as a new stainless plumbing for my trick air cooled ceramic bearing turbos. They have access to a dyno as well. Call them at (559) 349-3570.

Chip