Formula 1 Sports Cars Miami

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Does any one have any experience with this dealer?

TY

http://formula-1-sport-cars.ebizautos.com/

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
I looked at two cars there in the past, one of which was a Ferrari Scud and a CLS 550. Only reason I passed, was due to favorable prevailing prices at other dealers (both cars I bought else where). Feel free to PM me and I can provide more feedback.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not buying or selling to, but my sister used to live within walking distance so I've been there. Several years ago I was down there and stopped by and they had a Heritage that clearly had paint work sitting outside. I think it had a Whipple too. That was back when GTs were significantly cheaper, but it still struck me as strange to just leave cars like that sitting outside.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Did they advertise as a no story car??

Not buying or selling to, but my sister used to live within walking distance so I've been there. Several years ago I was down there and stopped by and they had a Heritage that clearly had paint work sitting outside. I think it had a Whipple too. That was back when GTs were significantly cheaper, but it still struck me as strange to just leave cars like that sitting outside.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sorry, I never looked it up online.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Art ...pm sent

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Sorry, I never looked it up online.

Ty Dave

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Why not just call Shelby for the car you are looking for.He can get you anything and it will be a honest no story car.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Shelby has a car. But not the color combo I like.

Looking for a car is the exciting part. Plenty of good dealers out there and PPIs are not expensive.

That being said Shelby offered me car at a very fair price. It just doesn't do it for ...

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Yes Simon, I know them and bought from them. They've been in the business more than 30 years or so. I used to pass by their store back in 1988 when I was in College just to dream about owning a Porsche.
They have sold several GTs and that particular Heritage belonged to an out of state customer of them who left it there for a long time for some reason. Anyways, they are good people as far as I know.

Heritage

GT Owner
Feb 4, 2011
Coconut Grove , Fl
I have bought two cars from Formula One. If you have a problem they'll handle it. But car salesman are car salesman first.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Simon, I also bought from them and it was a real pleasure. In and out in about 15 minutes. They had everything ready. Just signed some paperwork and wrote them a check. Good price, no problem car.