Forget the 1/2 shafts, check this out! CF!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Nice- My guess is Stormcat will have this on his car within a week. :lol Brian...you out there?? :cheers
I'm here !! That's a nice looking piece. Abolfaz. Is it all CF or is it a CF wrap of the stock part ?? just curious ? What's the weight savings ???:biggrin

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
OK, if I'm correct that makes 11. I'll post shortly on how we proceed. If we can do the same for the front and side splitters (once we've recieved the exhaust part and were happy) then we'll be set and can start experimenting with interior CF parts...

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm in on this piece and would be interested in the other pieces if they are priced right.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
we'll be set and can start experimenting with interior CF parts...

ohhhh man. Don't joke like this. I have been waiting for almost a year for some. I got a laundry list of stuff that I want!:banana :banana

Great work Abolfaz!!!:cheers

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Add me for one please Albofaz. CF junkie:biggrin

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Ohh, see about side mirror covers.:biggrin

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
ohhhh man. Don't joke like this. I have been waiting for almost a year for some. I got a laundry list of stuff that I want!:banana :banana

Great work Abolfaz!!!:cheers

I can't wait to change the F--king instrument panel!

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
I'd like one if it is a reasonable price.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
$350, at this point we're over the 10 pieces, I have to check if they will make more than 10.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Good news, the front lip is almost ready and its going to be under $1k! Bad news, exhaust parts won't ship until first week of march...

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I'm in on the CF parts!

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Good news, the front lip is almost ready and its going to be under $1k! Bad news, exhaust parts won't ship until first week of march...

Im in for one of those too!:biggrin

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Its the availability of CF right now thats holding us up. I've upped the order to 30 CF exhaust surrounds and it looks like for the time being theres only going to be 5 or less front splitters.

For those who asked, the CF is not wrapped around a plastic part but is a CF part thats laminated and vacuum bagged in a female mold. The quality is outstanding.

Last edited:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I'll take a front splitter too.

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Looks like I'm a Johnny come lately. However, if I can get in on the cf exhaust surround, count me in and let me know what to do next.

Many thanks

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in for a front splitter if there are any left - I was in on the exhaust part in a prior post.

Last edited:

GO's

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 10, 2007
Thousand Oaks
count me in

If it's not too late, I'd like both.

Greg

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hello,
One of each please! Thank you.
Great weekend wishes everyone!
Daniel

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Its the availability of CF right now thats holding us up. I've upped the order to 30 CF exhaust surrounds and it looks like for the time being theres only going to be 5 or less front splitters.

For those who asked, the CF is not wrapped around a plastic part but is a CF part thats laminated and vacuum bagged in a female mold. The quality is outstanding.

abolfaz If I am not to late I would like a CF exhaust surround.

Ps what kind of boat is your AVATAR? I am currently looking into a boat by a company called Fairline any thoughts or warnings.

MG0427

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Central Florida
I am definitly in. PM what you need fro me. Thanks

MG