Fordgtforsale.com

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Looks like someone is trying to specialize in the used market they are out of fresnp. Bony do you know anything about them?http://fordgtforsale.com/

isaakgt

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Wilder, Idaho
I think this company is owned by Marvin Rose and his son Nathen. I don't know anymore than that. I have never had any dealings with them.

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I've dealt with them in the past and would recommend them.
Nathan and his father were great to work with.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Yup, Marvin is A-OK, number one guy, straight shooter and a credit to the hobby. Deal with him with total confidence.:wink :thumbsup :wink

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm the president of the Viper Club of America, Central California Region and Marv is the VP. He can be trusted. He deals in Vipers and many other brands. He helped me find my GT along with 5 or 6 others in Fresno.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Their cover page says extended warranty - wonder if they know something?

Big Carrot

GT Owner
May 13, 2006
Dallas
Nathan is a friend of mine. They run a good business. I've sold cars to them in the past, and they are very picky! They get my stamp of approval!

g-force

Jul 11, 2006
NY
I'm the president of the Viper Club of America, Central California Region and Marv is the VP. He can be trusted. He deals in Vipers and many other brands. He helped me find my GT along with 5 or 6 others in Fresno.
Not to steal the thread or anything, but Mr. President....Did you see the viper body kit that was shown in the Viper mag from ap engineering. It's killer.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
That's Mr. President Sir... :lol :lol Yes I did... looked great!