Ford GTs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Dave - my Midnight Blue is in the my garage. You could bring over the Liquid Blue template and, using your good camera, take some pics. I have both incandescent and fluorescent lighting.

ajb (andy)

Don't want to inconvenience anyone but it sure would be nice to see that comparison some day. Anytime in the next 16 months would be nice Dave. lol

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Do you mean a tooth like shade?

Ed
Depends on whose teeth you are talking about.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Sounds a lot like $$$$ CA dental work.

I'm going for a standard color. No custom color for me.

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Oh, I have no intention of ordering a white car. I'm simply complaining about something that has no relevance to me. This is the Internet you know.

Hey don't be diss'in on the white !! :biggrin

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
It would seem weird to spend big bucks for a custom color that is a better white.

Unless you're Ralph Lauren. From an article in Vanity Fair:

"He moved on to two Mercedes, one a Gullwing coupe, the other a 300SL Roadster, both painted in a color that is almost, but not quite, the standard German silver. Lauren’s cars have a touch of cream mixed in. “I got the right color, I got the right leather,” he said. “These cars are all what you dream they should be.”

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll be updating this shortly.

There is a Liquid Blue/Silver Stripe/Re-Entry Interior/Gloss Black wheel car. Yellow/Black stripes. Ingot Silver with all matte carbon and matte carbon wheels. Shadow Black gloss Heritage, etc and several more now done.

Deliveries are starting! The garage mahal should be getting it's first Michigan-based new Ford GT in to hibernate for the remainder of winter slumber within 2-3 weeks. We'll make a nice delivery video when it shows up. :willy :willy :willy :willy

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

There is a Liquid Blue/Silver Stripe/Re-Entry Interior/Gloss Black wheel car. Yellow/Black stripes. Ingot Silver with all matte carbon and matte carbon wheels. Shadow Black gloss Heritage, etc and several more now done.

Deliveries are starting! The garage mahal should be getting it's first Michigan-based new Ford GT in to hibernate for the remainder of winter slumber within 2-3 weeks. We'll make a nice delivery video when it shows up. :willy :willy :willy :willy

maybe you should have them delivered to the Ga Raj Mahal in California so they can be driven now?:rofl:thumbsup:wink:lol

steveirl

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2010
Ireland

Cant wait to watch that Dave, both envious and happy for you.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida

Please put that thing on a lift and show us the belly of the beast.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
How much longer does a custom color extend production time?

Ed

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
How much longer does a custom color extend production time?

Ed

I doubt it will push it much, if at all. Most people who are ordering now have a decent wait before production, so it's plenty of time to specify, approve and prepare extended color palette selection.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I want in on this thread !

Last edited:

StormBringer

Jul 18, 2014
Greenwich & Malibu
Damn. Must be a generational thing.

View attachment 45113

That color matches his plane. That color drives me nuts too!!!

Bullitt2065

Aug 25, 2015
Detroit, MI
Here is the list of the ones I have now seen in person. Not all are my photos, but have seen these cars with my own peepers. Matte Black is now the only color I haven't seen in person (although it's the one color I'd have never considered).

Red, White and Blue are still the colors that keep speaking to me. But I still want to see a Dark Highland Green GT!

16651669_10104713314227422_472339948_n.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
a56deb7256890c17f4747d4f3ff30e5e.jpg

16602496_1465699616834938_7736263736410153879_o.jpg

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Inde Motorsports Ranch in southern Arizona. Great place and a fun track, Too bad it's so far away from Scottsdale. What on earth are NFGT's doing down there?

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Testing.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Oh man. I'm back to blue.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Chassis number?

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
Oh man. I'm back to blue.

I know, right!!? My favorite color tends to be whichever color I've seen last. Every single one is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.