Ford GTs so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
My dealer principal just took delivery of a competition model within the last few days as did another dealer principal out of Barrie Ontario who got his in white.

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
This is the top viewed thread of all-time on the forum, by a decent margin.

Well, the tire thread had a good run.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
My dealer principal just took delivery of a competition model within the last few days as did another dealer principal out of Barrie Ontario who got his in white.

What is a "dealer principal"?

Never mind. Googled it.

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Well, the tire thread had a good run.

LOL!

Ed

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Love this. Is it tungsten?

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Was at the plant yesterday and big changes since I was there last a few months ago. Yes fully ramped up to 1 /day and a few always on standby to fill in any gaps that may happen. Some very cool colours and combos coming out soon. MultiMatic has added quite a few more people and other departments to feed the stations that most see. The layout of the stations has also changed from the original start up from last year. Many cars being readied for shipping.
Talked to one of the mechanics about the check valve for the rear wing. It is an update being done and to be done on earlier cars.
This place is simply amazing!! If you get the chance to go, GO!!

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
see a finished up yellow/black there? :)

Was at the plant yesterday and big changes since I was there last a few months ago. Yes fully ramped up to 1 /day and a few always on standby to fill in any gaps that may happen. Some very cool colours and combos coming out soon. MultiMatic has added quite a few more people and other departments to feed the stations that most see. The layout of the stations has also changed from the original start up from last year. Many cars being readied for shipping.
Talked to one of the mechanics about the check valve for the rear wing. It is an update being done and to be done on earlier cars.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Am I correct in assuming that you need to be a recipient of a NFGT to take a tour?

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
A friend knows Sebastian Bourdais and sent me a text picture of his new GT. So there's one of the team drivers with one. Great to see.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
J039

hCIOJEnQN6HtNwzILJpw_full_J0391.jpg

seqnVDaLQfOZbivhWwPm_full_J039.jpg

exZyQ7ZXRxm8WLSMBQUs_full_29472791_1698452736868359_3437808943181594624_o.jpg

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
very nice!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
see a finished up yellow/black there? :)

Actually saw 2. Couldn't see the number though. Sorry.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston

This is a comp car?

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
yep! I want those red paddles! :)

This is a comp car?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
I never noticed the Comp car's steering wheel is different. No audio controls. I knew it has no audio components but didn't know it had a unique steering wheel as well. The comp car is amazing!

Last edited:

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Sorry we live in the desert, Babe.:frown

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Nice to see production cranking up and all the beautiful colors !

Svenny

Ford GT Team
May 18, 2017
Myself and Sebastian have sequential chassis numbers (J039/ J040) and both are Black Competition Series cars - V Cool. Only difference I can see between our cars is the red calipers on Sebastian's Comp Series.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Chris.... and all the ''Comp Car Guys.''.. sunny days and COOL weather with No A/C needed. Time to get out and drive ??

andy (ajb)

Svenny

Ford GT Team
May 18, 2017
Sorry Andy - still a few more weeks before i'll be able to park alongside you at C&C - my car has gone off to New York to be showcased on the Ford Stand at the New York Autoshow - gotta thank Rex for the idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.