FORD GT's At Monterey, who's there?

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
If anyone is at Monterey this weekend, would love to hear what the Ken Miles and the other FORD GTs go for at auction? ( Sotherby's does not post).

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
I couldn't go this year and I am wondering the same thing.
Hopefully someone chimes in.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Get the app "Hammer Price" they have the results. the "98" car went for $1.25m, which includes commission.

Reactions: donnymac and Stef

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Get the app "Hammer Price" they have the results. the "98" car went for $1.25m, which includes commission.
Seller's commission only (it was the "hammer price"). Buyer paid $1.38 million, when considering the buyer's premium.

Would also note that this does not have the Upgraded Heritage Graphics Package (which included the exterior graphic door designs woven into the interior carbon fiber, as well as the carbon fiber wheels with red barrels). It was also a Canadian car.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
The car that sold at RM Sotheby's was identified as LOT #315, on Saturday.

Rapidly shot up, and then the auctioneer seemed to cut it quickly at the end. Feel like it could have moved up a touch more.

Here is the Canadian car that sold. (Not my #98).

RM AUCTIONpicCS.jpeg

I did show my #98 at The Quail last year (2022) in the Supercar exhibit. Here it is! I still own and enjoy it.

Quail-1010530.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Seller's commission only (it was the "hammer price"). Buyer paid $1.38 million, when considering the buyer's premium.

Would also note that this does not have the Upgraded Heritage Graphics Package (which included the exterior graphic door designs woven into the interior carbon fiber, as well as the carbon fiber wheels with red barrels). It was also a Canadian car.
Yep got it, I was mistaken (and was corrected by someone in person yesterday) Hammer is the hammer, not the "out the door".

Thanks for the clarification!

Reactions: KennethClay

RaceDeck

*Supporting Vendor & GT Owner*
Supporting Vendor
Aug 11, 2005
SLC Utah
Rumor has it that it was one of only 3 in Canada and buyer is from there as well ( or has a place there )..