Ford GT's at Irvine Cars and Coffee | March 23, 2013

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Nice seeing you all this morning. Thanks for saving spaces Sam. Enjoy the rest of your weekends.

RSW_0732copy_zpsfb01454e.jpg

RSW_0729copy_zpsaa71f955.jpg

RSW_0658copy_zpscfe771d9.jpg

RSW_0660copy_zps4812d0a9.jpg

RSW_0655copy_zps246abd83.jpg

Last edited:

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
GREAT pictures Randy!!! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to get my car out of hibernation.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Rear exit headers

Great pics! Kevin (KJRGT) just sent me this video after I hassled him to get some footage of Ralphie's exhaust set up. Thanks again, Kevin!:)

[video=youtube;aFuOsT1E43U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFuOsT1E43U[/video]

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
It was great seeing everyone again!! Thanks, guys (& wives) for showing up. Sam had a great spot for us cordoned off - right at the entrance, so we drew quite a crowd of appreciative on-lookers.

Hope to see as many of you as possible again at Rich Robacks "Arizona Getaway" on May 18-19. :thumbsup

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
It is a completely different level when Ralphie's car is full out on the track. You have to experience it first hand. No speakers in the world can reproduce the sound! The video clip is pretty accurate when you are just cruising around at legal speeds and with only mild acceleration.

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Great pictures Randy, it was a lot of fun seeing everyone this morning.

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Syco GT

Do you have any more color pictures of the white GT with the number 7 on it , I have been thinking about putiing the numbers on my white GT

Also do you guys know where is the best place to get the number decals

Thanks

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Your photos are the best Syco. Love looking at them.

Ed

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Syco GT

Do you have any more color pictures of the white GT with the number 7 on it , I have been thinking about putiing the numbers on my white GT

Also do you guys know where is the best place to get the number decals

Thanks

Order them from Trent (Not 4N)

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Great pics Randy......Awesome stuff...........and yes I do miss me some So Cal C&C!

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
RALPHIE

Trent ????? , contact information please

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
RALPHIE

Trent ????? , contact information please

Trent is "Not 4N" on the forum. He has supplied roundels, numbers and many other items to forum members such as the Rally number stickers for DBK. Send him a PM with your desires, and I'm sure he will respond. Or, contact Dr. Frank ("fjpikul") as he is in contact with Trent.

PS - He lives in Calgary, Alberta.

Last edited:

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Thanks Ralphie, definately have the roundels and can make them a couple of ways.

gtforme - replied to your pm.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Syco GT

Thanks

I think that was it for Tim's GT, in terms of pics. I'll try to add some more general photos of the show, when I get a chance later - just wanted to post some quick ones of the GT's first. Thanks for taking a look. I'm excited about the Nor Cal Rally!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Alright, Trent, you cutting out your American agent again!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
I took lots of pictures at C&C, but won't be able to post them 'til I get back home to a real computer.
Jeff

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Nope - just another case of corporate helping out the agent, it's all about support. :biggrin:thumbsup

Alright, Trent, you cutting out your American agent again!

GTMikey

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2008
Lake Tahoe
Sorry I missed you guys, I was at the Shelby Bash in Vegas running at Spring Mountain

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
GTs at Cars & Coffee Irvine 3/12/13

OK - better late than never....I'm back on the East Coast from my trip to the West Coast. Just happened to be in Newport Beach for a wedding, and I never miss an opportunity to catch C&C whenever I am on the Left Coast. It also just so happened that a bunch of GTs got together at C&C this particular weekend....:banana

A dozen GTs showed up (counting the SPF GT40 that arrived late). Here is a link to my pictures of the event on Flickr: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEvdMhy

It was great to see some of my GT friends again, and I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to all of you. Here are a few shots from the show:

IMG_2126 m (Large).jpg
You can see who the early risers are here - Midnight Blue, Ralphie, TallCarGuy, Don, and Sam

IMG_2133 (Large).jpg
View from the other end, now KJRGT has shown up

IMG_2135 (Large).jpg
Sun's up; Greg, Randy, and the stuntmen show up

IMG_2138 (Large).jpg

It was a great day with lots of GTs and interesting cars.

regards,

Jeff

FL card 2013.jpg

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
At DAWN!!

Younger guys have to be given 1hr pass to get babes out of bed...