Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Georgetown Road

[It is my understanding, although I've never been there, that this is the Sturgis part of the Indy 500. One long street blocked off for public consumption. Indy GT, what's the word?]

Frank, sorry about the reply delay to your question, been traveling and now back home getting ready for our event!

Yea, Georgetown is one of the perimeter streets of the speedway. Many people use to camp out around the outside of the track waiting for the 6am gates open time. It can be a wild bunch of people the night before. I have never been through that aspect but they do report the most arrests during that period. I would be skeptical taking my FGT around that area prior to the race. Just too many things that could happen. The Indy crowd is definately different than the good-old-boys that come for the Nascar Brickyard, however they still party-on. This may be what some want...it is just not my cup-of-tea.

There is a fairly large gathering of old, new, muscle cars, street rods, murder-cycles, etc, etc that get together before dark down the south part of the city. Note this group is a CAR group, not necessarily an Indy RACE group, so they appreciate Detroit Iron... If there is interest from those not attending the Sat dinner, I could give you a map, GPS coordinates, etc and a contingent of FGT's could make an appearance. Probably a 20 min drive south of the city. Hey if some or all of the 19 cars driving to the Sat restraunt want to leave a bit early, we could all drive thru. Jaws would definately drop....

My only concern is Joey's itenary has us coming back on Sat. afternoon around 4-4:30. It will most probably be necessary to shower up after being at the track all day and if a group does want to drive down we would probably need to leave the downtown hotel by 5pm for the drive down and back to hit our 6pm dinner engagement. Just need to be mindful of the time if some want to front load this activity onto the dinner. It would be fun and could be scheduled. Let me know...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
It will be broadcast live on SPEED, but due to scheduling conflicts a couple of driver changes had to be made. The menage a trois will be with AJ Foyt, Al Unser Sr., and Chip

Chip

Chipper.... not nice to play with the moderator who has the edit button..:lol :lol

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
[It is my understanding, although I've never been there, that this is the Sturgis part of the Indy 500. One long street blocked off for public consumption. Indy GT, what's the word?]

Frank, sorry about the reply delay to your question, been traveling and now back home getting ready for our event!

Yea, Georgetown is one of the perimeter streets of the speedway. Many people use to camp out around the outside of the track waiting for the 6am gates open time. It can be a wild bunch of people the night before. I have never been through that aspect but they do report the most arrests during that period. I would be skeptical taking my FGT around that area prior to the race. Just too many things that could happen. The Indy crowd is definately different than the good-old-boys that come for the Nascar Brickyard, however they still party-on. This may be what some want...it is just not my cup-of-tea.

There is a fairly large gathering of old, new, muscle cars, street rods, murder-cycles, etc, etc that get together before dark down the south part of the city. Note this group is a CAR group, not necessarily an Indy RACE group, so they appreciate Detroit Iron... If there is interest from those not attending the Sat dinner, I could give you a map, GPS coordinates, etc and a contingent of FGT's could make an appearance. Probably a 20 min drive south of the city. Hey if some or all of the 19 cars driving to the Sat restraunt want to leave a bit early, we could all drive thru. Jaws would definately drop....

My only concern is Joey's itenary has us coming back on Sat. afternoon around 4-4:30. It will most probably be necessary to shower up after being at the track all day and if a group does want to drive down we would probably need to leave the downtown hotel by 5pm for the drive down and back to hit our 6pm dinner engagement. Just need to be mindful of the time if some want to front load this activity onto the dinner. It would be fun and could be scheduled. Let me know...

On a sober note (from me?:bs ) it might not be wise to bring the FGT's to a drunken street party?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I might warn you guys now, the other Dr. Pikul, the ER physician, will be in attendance and will allow no lollygagging (I use this word because she doesn't understand it.) I have my box of latex gloves packed.
:confused :confused
oh no!!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
updated dinner resz

-------------------
Friday 8pm at Cap Grill
Dr Frank 2
Piccola 1
Steve592 1
Jeff 2
dbt gt 2
Rex 1
Texas 2
Bony 1
closed at 12

Friday 8pm at Cap Grill
Chip Beck 4
Lighning 2
Closed 6 top

Friday 8:30pm Capital Grill
Spirit 2
Bye Enzo 2
Doc Cars 2
Rad GT 2
Mitch 1
DanM 1
Capped at 10

Friday 8:30pm Capital Grill
Gt350H 3
She's got Legs 2
Silver bullet 1
Capped at 6 -

all Friday night dinners guaranteed on Bony's credit card, please give two biz days notice if you need to cancel
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6pm Saturday evening at Dunnaway's Restaurant.
http://dunaways.com/
The restaurant is located downtown Indy only a short drive from the hotel.
The banquet menu selected is the medium priced version ($69 +tax+20%gratuity) and offers a very good choice of fare. By the time the bar bill is included (they have a spectactular wine list for those so inclined) it will most probably be in the $120-$130 range as originally thought.
DBT GT 2
Bony 1 w/car
Mitch 1
Doc Cars 2
Rad GT 2
Sinovac 3
Lightning 2
Bigs GT 2
Bye Enzo 2
1827 - Ken - Riveted 2
Piccola
Steve592 w/car
Rex 1
Chip Beck 4 with car
GT350H 3 with car
She's Got Legs 2
gtx 2
Dan M 1 with car
66Gt40 2
Indy GT 3 with car
GT Jim 2 with car
GORDY WOLF AND PETE with two FGT's
total 43
Note: this dinner group has two openings since Sinovac dropped to three SilverBullet cancelled
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday 8pm at Shulas
dbt gt 2
Mitch 1
Lightning 2
Bigs Gt 2
Dan M 1
66GT40 2
1827 - 2
(Note- we are at 13
This reservation is has room for one more

PLEASE NOTE, COST IS EXPECTED TO BE $125 TO $150 PP, PLEASE BRING CASH. WE WILL DEVIDE THE BILL EQUALLY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL. WE HAVE GUARANTEED A SHOW UP AND WILL BE CHARGED FOR NO SHOWS. THANKS

Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Deja Vu all over again!!

Chipper.... not nice to play with the moderator who has the edit button..:lol :lol

Damn....just like my dad,

Game, Set, Match.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Damn....just like my dad,

Game, Set, Match.

luv yah man... wanna buy you and your pop a horn when I come to Scottsdale.
:thumbsup :biggrin :thumbsup

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Two seat-fillers available for any dinners.
Been off the forum for a while.
Gordy and Pete.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Two seat-fillers available for any dinners.
Been off the forum for a while.
Gordy and Pete.

Howdy Gordy,
I added you and Pete with two GT's to Saturday's dinner.
I checked all the restaurants on mapquest and they are all very close to the hotel.
Seeyah in Indy.
Cheers,
daniel

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Bony's Last Minute List

DONT FORGET, EXTRA CAR KEYS, HEAD PHONES, PONCHOS, CELL PHONES, CELL CHARGERS, WE WILL EXCHANGE NUMBERS IN CASE SOMEONE GETS LOST. SUN GLASSES, SUN SCREEN, SNEAKERS, TICKET HOLDERS AROUND THE NECK FOR ALL YOUR TICKETS. CAMERAS, VIDEOS ECT. ARE ALOUD, NOOOOOO COOLERS ANYMORE UNLESS YOU WANT A FULL CAR SEARCH:thumbsdow ANYTHING ELSE, JUST POST. GTJOEY 1314:thumbsup

Don't forget the Speedo, (and just a reminder) the potato goes in front :biggrin

GordonWolf

Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 26, 2006
Las Vegas
Thanks and much appreciated!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update

WELL , WITH A COUPLE OF DAYS LEFT. HERE WE GO...
ALL ANDRETTI TEAM GREEN WILL BE AT OUR HOTEL:thumbsup ,TEAM GENNASSI IS AT OUR HOTEL,TEAM HONDA AND TOYOTA AT OUR HOTEL, WE WILL HAVE CONSECUTIVE PARTYS FROM FRIDAY ON :thumbsup , IN THE HALLWAYS AND FRONT WILL BE INDY RACE CARS AND GT"S BABY!!!!! MIXED THROUGH THE HOTEL. INSIDE AND OUT:biggrin DON CARSON IS WEARING HISDARK BLUE N.Y. SUIT TO USHER TEAM GREEN TO OUR PARTY FOR SIGNINGS:thumbsup BABY THIS CAN REALLYY BE GREAT, JUST GET PUMPED... WE NOW HAVE OVER 20 GTS SHOWING EARLY:thumbsup GINO AND CREW WILL SETSOME CAMERAS UP, ALL OTHERS WELCOME BRING CAMERAS ECT. NEED THEM ALL. I DONT HAVE A PORTABLE COMPUTER SO EMAILS AFTER TOMORROW AFTERNOON ARE NULL TILL NEXT WEEK:biggrin :thumbsup :biggrin , ENJOY GET THERE SAFE AND LETS HAVE A GREAT TIME. GTJOEY1314 P.S DOES ANYONE HAVE CAUTION TAPE BUT THE FORD RACING TAPE INSTEAD..... NEED IT FOR THE PARKING. ALSO MARRIOT HAS ADDED 24 HOUR PERSONAL SECURITY BESIDES THE CAMERAS:thumbsup THERE COST. THANKS JIM. THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!DBK CANT WAIT, GET THE SMILE READY FOR PART 2 OF GT HISTORY:biggrin GTJOEY 1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
thurs. we will party also, sorry :biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
thurs. we will party also, sorry :biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

boobalah... why no caps, are you not feeling well? looking forward to giving you a big hug:thumbsup :banana :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
ALOT GOING ON MY FRIEND:thumbsup , THANK YOU , YOU MADE MY DAY. To all I cannot wait to enjoy this time coming up together, just got off the phone with camillo,bill from the engine team, all the rest, I MUST BE GETTING OLD BUT I REALLY AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE COMPANY AND THEN THE REST, SO LETS ENJOY. :thumbsup I WANT DBK/FRANCHESCA SINGING LIKE THERE GETTING MARRIED:biggrin , BONY DANCING LIKE HE LOST 75 LBS. :biggrin PETE LIARD NOT WORRYING ABOUT NURSING HOMES:biggrin P.S. IM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE, AND OF COURSE MY SISTER FROM FLORIDA WITH HER HUSBAND MARK, THERE IS NO FORTUNOFF"S IN INDY :biggrin SO PUT THE CREDIT CARD DOWN AND ENJOY:banana GTJOEY 1314

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
GT ON TRAILER TRUCK FULL OF GAS :cheers

IN HONOR OF GTJOEY ALL CAPS TO BE USED IN THIS MESSAGE :banana

GOT GT TUCKED AWAY REVIEWED THE INDY TREAD FOR THE LIST OF NECESSITIES TO PACK!!:banana

LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU AND WANTED TO AGAIN EXPRESS MY APPRECIATION TO THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO ORGANIZING THIS EVENT!!!:thumbsup :thumbsup

LEAVING EARLY A.M. TOMORROW..LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN:cheers

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I'm loaded, packed and ready to go!:banana
See you all there!:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
#1153 left Wednesday a week ago... should be there, Chipper's is underneath me, hope that the drip has ceased..:cheers :lol :cheers

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
I'm in big D getting ready to crash. Will meet the rest of the pack in Denton manana. See you in Tulsa at lunch Dave! Getting more stoked by the minute!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
parking for capital grill dinner

Hello,

Because of the parade in Indy, and the hotel that houses the CAPITAL GRILL
we have made arrangements for you to park a block or so away in a new enclosed structure. You will be able to park your FGT yourself and lock it
and the area will be monitored. I estimated 20 cars and the cost will be $10 per car plus any tip you wish to leave. Further details are expected by email.
I will post the information when I get it. Thanks.
Seeyah in Indy.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
daniel