Ford GT's at Indy 07 - Registration Closed/Official List

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
3 more coming my friend , looks like we are breaking the limit!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup enjoy gtjoey

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Joey, I'm going to call in about 10 minutes...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update Update Update Indy

Well, tickets are going to be paid out today!!! :banana , im pumped wait till you see the package from dbk when you recieve your tickets and all. GUYS IM PUMPED, JUICED, :banana GOING BANANAS. ENJOY , I PROMISE YOU THIS EVENT WILL BE WILD. EMAIL, SMOKE SIGNALS LETS GET IT GOING GTJOEY :thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Tickets are paid for and should hopefully be here early next week. I overnighted the funds this afternoon. Hotel will be booked and paid tomorrow. Thanks to GTJoey for organizing this stuff :cheers

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Actually hotel is being booked and paid today. Just got a call from the hotel. :cheers

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
42nd on the list?

hey DBK is it just a coincidence that i am no. 42 on the list? or did you do that on purpose?..lol glad you received it on time....
Gino

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Thanks to Joey and DBK for organizing another once in a lifetime!

Now if I can just get Dave to light a fire under our other friend....

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Thank you bigs and all the rest, couldnt do it without dbk with all the computer/tech stuff. ENJOY, GTJOEY 1314 :thumbsup

dorkymom3

Aug 5, 2006
Clinton Twp, Mi
I'm crying here...

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around... busy at the plant trying to get the Saleen Truck up & running. Boy do we all miss building the GT!!!!!! Not to mention that many of my fellow co workers were laid off. I was one of the 4 lucky ones to be called back immediately to get the new line up & running. Im honored, but missing the GT & friends. Anyways, the Saleen truck is the Ford F150 upgraded with a supercharger, exhaust & a few odds & ends. It does look nice but not the GT!!!!! I was priviledged when asked to work on the SEMA truck that was shipped to Las Vegas for the show there. May want to look into that for the heck of it. GTJoey did inform me of the race at indy next year and Im gonna try to make it. Probably not for the weekend, but at least the race and hang out. Anyone have an extra Ford GT poster just laying around they can give up. I have a friend who is a big car fan. I would like to get him one to have Mr. Saleen sign. No luck here in my facility. Also, get this one... had a guy call plant for estimate on Gurney Bubble door (for display purpose only)... are you sitting down? $22,000!!!!!!!!!! I dont make that in a year, hahahahaha........ That was a Ford estimate. Anyways, that about all for now. Call me if you have a poster you can sacrifice, (586)610-3651.. Thank you so much, I miss you all & the memory of the GTForum still lives in our building!!!!

God Bless you all,

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Gurney bubble display door

Dorkymom-not to hijack the thread but I was the one that called on the Gurney bubble display door. I wanted one just like the display door in the Saleen showroom so I could put it in my office. Everyone at Saleen was very nice but equally as surprised as I was to learn it was about $22k WITH a discount on the door skin itself. Ouch. But as they say, if you have to ask the price.....

Anyway, I bought a $10 poster instead to put in my office.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in Indy.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Sinovac said:
.Anyway, I bought a $10 poster instead to put in my office.

:lol I think you made a good decision. The marginal utility of the door is probably not worth the 21,990 price difference...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I think Awsum might disagree.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I think just the replacement door at a sizable discount is something like $4000 that doesn't include ANYTHING in or on it...I started pricing it up and we stopped at $10K.

Matt

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DBK, iGOT A HOLD OF JOE TODAY , HE RECIEVED THE CHECK. hE HAS TICKET HOLDERS BUT THEY ARE THE CHEAP PLAIN, NOT INDY ONES , TOLD HIM WE WOULD PASS ON THEM. hows everyone doing out there.........gtjoey 1314

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
Halloween and GT Joey

I think Joe should give the kids a ride in the car for a "TREAT"...I know Joe's already in the jump suit waiting for Indy....Great costume Joey.

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Is it to late to register? My buddy just called me and he would like to go and bring his GT. :confused

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
gtx, give dbk a call, i think we can squeeze one more, the only thing is dbk, steve called today and said he wasnt on the list. Iknow he mailed a check months ago. double check. thanks gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

GTx

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2006
Mansfield, Texas
Please PM me his number and I will call him!

Thanks!!!!!!!! :banana

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
DONE. :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Update/update/update

On this election day i can report to you that at least the promises that dbk and myself have made are AS GOOD AS GOLD MY FRIENDS!. Dbk the actual tickets are going out to you in feb. museum passes and pit passes will be out to you earlier. I recieved my confirms from both indy and the marriot. WE ARE DONE MY FRIEND , JUST GET THE PACKETS TOGETHER AND THEN WE ALL SHOW UP IN MAY....... :thumbsup GTJOEY 1314 ANNND LOVING IT..