Ford GT year 3-4 production announced

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
I'd just say again that 69% of the first 500 went to GT owners. It's a reasonable bet that the percentage for the second 500 is even higher. So by the nature of the process, if you own a GT, you are going to get preference no matter what. And as the pool of buyers shrinks, duration of ownership lengthens, usage increases, etc your odds are going up.

Thanks for the encouragement Dave. Makes me wonder how many folks on the deferred list (like myself) have owned a GT for almost 10 years, and put 21,000+ miles on it, have owned Fords since I could drive, and hang on your forum (almost 10 years).

DLC

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
Clinton, NY
Thanks for the encouragement Dave. Makes me wonder how many folks on the deferred list (like myself) have owned a GT for almost 10 years, and put 21,000+ miles on it, have owned Fords since I could drive, and hang on your forum (almost 10 years).

Unfortunately I am one of the 31%. I have owned my two (2) 05's since 05 and own a fleet of Ford vehicles for my two construction firms. Didn't even get waitlisted. Have been a forum member since 06. So much for Ford loyalty.

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL

Unfortunately I am one of the 31%. I have owned my two (2) 05's since 05 and own a fleet of Ford vehicles for my two construction firms. Didn't even get waitlisted. Have been a forum member since 06. So much for Ford loyalty.

There seems to be plenty of us on that deferred list. All hoping to get on the list as it shortens now to the last year[4] for any hope. I do not believe the loyalty portion was a factor in why my application was pushed aside as there was not enough room for all the current stable of 13[toys] FORDS (by the way all have tags, insured and are driven). I also have a dozen Ford vans and trucks in my company. I believe some of the other answers on a couple other questions could or should have been answered differently. I will be ready for that next application FORD and this time you are getting a video!!!

Dominic