Ford GT team in the American LeMans series

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
to answer the question of the weight savings of the carbon panels.
We expect to take about 200 pounds out of the stock body by going to Carbon.

we will not be at the january winter test for the ALMS with any cars. Sorry but in the interest for being ready for Sebring we decided against it (you can see a detailed explanation on updated Ford GTTV website.

Our Doran / Kuttner Ford GT Le mans racer will likely be named the Ford GTR Mark VII what do you think of that as the official homologated (by the ACO name)?

We should have at least 3 cars at Sebring. Judging by present interest we expect to build another at least 5 or 6 for a total run of at least 8 to 10 cars
If the cars do well there could be as many as 20. We are willing to sell no more than 3 to collectors or weekend warriors the remainder will be sold to racing teams only. This will be an unique opportunity if you are the type of person who would like an Enzo or MC12.
The cars are coming out very nice and will represent true value. We know about this as we service one MC 12 and we had many Ferrari 333 SPs in our shop. Those cars turned out to be great cars both in terms of fun and value.
We are trying to plan our year so please speak up or visit if you are interested in one.
Thanks Oliver

Hey Oliver,
It was great to speak with you on the phone. I was looking forward to seeing the cars test at the end of the month..:bored Oh well , I guess I'll have to wait to see these things run.
GT Mark VII sounds good to me I've been lost after Mark IV.. I'm happy to hear about the interest in the turn key race cars. Keep up the good work !! :thumbsup . Do you think you'll be offering some of your CF stuff to us Street going stiffs??

Last edited: