Ford GT sighted

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Today between 830 and 900 coming out of Orange Park Acres near Santiago and Newport Blvd in East Orange, Orange County. Did a double take since it was white with blue stripes like mine. Does it belong to anyone on the forum?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I used to live in Lemon Heights and had seen that car since early on (06 or 07). I believe he lives in Cowan Heights, has a really cool 7 door garage, a sweet El Camino and isn't a member......unless of course that's you. LOL!

Last edited:

FordGTOC

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 9, 2010
Flagstaff, AZ
Not me. I'm in the Orange foothills over by Orange Lutheran High School and I got my GT in 2010. Thanks for the info. It is really weird to not be driving your GT and see one just like yours. If that makes sense.

Craig

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
About five years ago I was at Supercar Sunday in the Valley (when it was at the small strip mall, before it moved to the Westfield Mall parking lot on Topanga) and I saw a other Blue/White Ford GT. It was identical to mine except it had the Mac audio (mine does not). Seeing if felt very weird. At first I thought someone had moved my car (they were parked about 100 feet from each other). Turns out it was Jeff Dunham's car (the comedian who works with the puppets). I didn't know who he was at the time but we finally found each other and talked for awhile. Cool guy. About 2 weeks later I randomly found his videos on YouTube. Very funny guy (can see how he easily affords a GT).