Paid in full and ready to rock! See everyone in August :thumbsup

SGB

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ I chose the easy payment plan.

I'm sure I won't be the only one not bringing a helmet. I hope the track will provide helmets as did NOLA (no charge) and Spring Mountain (nominal rental fee).

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

The Rally hotel is a 10.5 hour drive from Scottsdale. But my place isn't along the route for any members outside of Phoenix or Tucson so a Rally to the Rally from here this year doesn't make any sense. We should be able to muster 4 GT's for a convoy north just the same. I love Utah and am really looking forward to tracking the new #34. Cheers.

Chip

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Looking forward to seeing the 2017 NFGT#34 in Yellow.....!!
andy (ajb)

Sound Waves

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 7, 2011
Chicago
I see that now, Thank you !

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I can't wait to see the 2017's at the Rally.

Last edited:

Sound Waves

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 7, 2011
Chicago
Chip if you are looking for a road warrior I may be able to run along with you. I also LOVE Utah. What an un-real experience through that awesome state. Let me know if you have room for the road trip. I'm not sure of my my plans yet, but it fun to have options. Whatever transpires, I will be looking forward to seeing you at the rally in the very least.

Russ

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
If people aren't aware, there is a solar eclipse on the Monday before the rally and it goes right over my house in St Louis. Even Chip can't beat that. More to follow about rally to the rally from Stouis with eclipse.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Here is a link to the NASA interactive map of the eclipse path: https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/interactive_map/index.html

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Registration completed (#30) and paid. Heading out early to do some sightseeing an visit friends. Going to be great Rally.

Sound Waves

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 7, 2011
Chicago
Frank are you running from St Louis to Park City in your car ? Maybe I would do that with you and we could go meet Chip at his place, and run from there to PC. I have not looked at a map to see if that makes any sense, but it is always fun running with a group !

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Registered last night as well.

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Registered. Can't wait for my first rally.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Just registered. Is the hotel block full? Couldn't get it to work on line.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Race Track ..... Great Roads ..... FGTF Rally ..... Raddest People On Earth ..... Sweet Hotel With Late Night Partying..... Stoaked!!!!

Vince

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I had same problem, but I was out of the country, thought was an ISP issue, waitied until I got home, and issue for me was IE. Used Firefox with success.

Strange goings on trying to register... After filling out personal info for me and Mrs, got message about not having specified number of tickers. Reviewed page and it clearly shows 1 + 1, so tried submitting again. Then it moaned about not having payment info...

Will try again later.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Vince, remember we are in Utah and Mormon rules apply. Bars close early.

Last edited:

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Vince, remember we are in Utah and Mormon rules apply. Bars close early.

Some interesting Utah drinking facts:
Cocktails cannot contain more than 1.5 oz of liquor.
The server must offer food first before taking drink orders.
You cannot hold two drinks at the same time.
Being a New Orleans native, these laws seem so peculiar. However, liquor is cheaper in Utah than in Louisiana!

On another note: The full solar eclipse will be visible at 10:17 am on August 21 in Jackson Hole, WY, which is about 5 hours north of Park City. I am planning to have my GT witness the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
On another note: The full solar eclipse will be visible at 10:17 am on August 21 in Jackson Hole, WY, which is about 5 hours north of Park City. I am planning to have my GT witness the event.

If it was a just little closer, it might make for a good pre-rally event. Still might?

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
If it was a just little closer, it might make for a good pre-rally event. Still might?

As we get closer to the date, let's see who is going to be in the area.