Ford GT-R in American Le Mans Sunday

HOGDEALER

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2005
Coos Bay, Oregon
David Robertson will be driving his Ford GT-R at Miller Motorsports Park this weekend. He will compete in the GT2 class against Vipers, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, etc.... I'm going how about you?:thumbsup

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
We wish him the best of luck. Tell him the FGT-R would have been faster if they painted it RED. :thumbsup

I'll be at Lime Rock in July to watch them.

PIRAEUS

Jun 23, 2007
Virginia
I'm here filming as usual. Incidentally, my last update went online Thursday morning before I flew out. Take a look at fordgttv.com

Of FGT note, Larry Miller owns a hell of a collection of original GT40s, including the Mk IV that one in Sebring, and the car that won in 1966 at leMans. His chief mechanic gave me and my camera a guided tour of the museum yesterday, which was fantastic.

- johnny

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
From the last update on FordGTTV it seems the drivers have been putting in alot of hours getting ready to go back out and push this car to its limits. It seems in the last few races they were hesitating on pushing to hard and it was making them slow. Lets see what happens and best of luck to the Ford GT-R and its driver!

HOGDEALER

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2005
Coos Bay, Oregon
The Race was Great. Got an Autographed Ford GT Shirt from the crew!:thumbsup

PIRAEUS

Jun 23, 2007
Virginia
Great Salt Lake

A new video from Utah is online, for many reasons, it is my favorite yet: that track is beautiful, the drama and intensity of the racing, a long awaited interview with David Robertson, and none of my VoiceOver!

At 7 minutes, its an easy view to boot. Check it out at fordgttv and enjoy!