Ford GT parts

Aug 22, 2007
Matech racing Switzerland are building the GT as a GT3 race car,in the building period we have to strip the cars to a min so we have many varide parts for sale.IE Doors,wings,bumpers front rear,Wheels with rims,Full brakes system,full interior,etc-etc-etc.
We probabley have what you need.
FEEL FREE TO ASK
fassbender@matech-racing.ch

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Matech

GTJOeY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More stuff.
I can for a "small" fee arrange to cross the pond and do a complete inventory, including photograph's. I estimate it would take about two weeks to complete the audit. The assistant Manager of the GT Parts Audit Division, Bony, is close by for a week on vacation. But for an additional fee, I'm quite sure that he , and Mrs. Bony,would be glad to extend their European Vacation. In your behalf and on your tab! Prompt service guaranteed.

fassbender and Matech Racing,

I, and the other GT owners on this Forum, greatly appreciate and closely follow your GT racing efforts. Qualifying 1st and the many podium finishes in your first year, adds to the legend of Ford GT racing.

Keep us posted on your program.

Wishing you Godspeed and Success.

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
GTJOeY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!More stuff.
I can for a "small" fee arrange to cross the pond and do a complete inventory, including photograph's. I estimate it would take about two weeks to complete the audit. The assistant Manager of the GT Parts Audit Division, Bony, is close by for a week on vacation. But for an additional fee, I'm quite sure that he , and Mrs. Bony,would be glad to extend their European Vacation. In your behalf and on your tab! Prompt service guaranteed.

fassbender and Matech Racing,

I, and the other GT owners on this Forum, greatly appreciate and closely follow your GT racing efforts. Qualifying 1st and the many podium finishes in your first year, adds to the legend of Ford GT racing.

Keep us posted on your program.

Wishing you Godspeed and Success.

:lol