Ford GT on Red Callipers

prmoldoaks

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2006
I noticed on one of the photo's in the Gallery a Ford GT with red brake callipers had "FORD GT" in white across each calliper.

Is this an and on transfer/sticker you can buy?

Does anyone know of any other extra's one can buy for the GT, here in the UK we are very limited and have no access to anything like this?

Thanks

Patrick

prmoldoaks

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2006
No Ideas anyone?

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
No one has answered because there's another thread on those just a little ways below yours. Also many have left for the rally so much of this site's brain trust is gone (I'm leaving in the morning). A search button is a terrible thing to waste :biggrin

Caliper/Sticker Thread

I think the site is Stickercity.com

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
You best find a local sticker store and have them custom made. Not available with any commercially available outlet.

prmoldoaks

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2006
Thanks BigsGT

I wish I could Join you over there in the states on this Rally, but unfortinately my GT does not float so driving across the Atlantic is a No No.

Have a good one. :cheers

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
That's okay on the Detroit tour. Put your car on a plane and join us for this August 27th Cruise up the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2176

Dr Robert Harms

GT Owner
Nov 24, 2005
"Brembo"/"Ford GT" on calipers

prmoldoaks said:
I noticed on one of the photo's in the Gallery a Ford GT with red brake callipers had "FORD GT" in white across each calliper.

Is this an and on transfer/sticker you can buy?

Does anyone know of any other extra's one can buy for the GT, here in the UK we are very limited and have no access to anything like this?

Thanks

Patrick
%%%%%%%%%% Ive never seen "Ford GT" but "Brembo" is available as a sticker for $ 16.00 (doesn't sound real durable to me) and as a stencil kit where you paint your own ( $ 12.00) and a supplier herein lists a painted "Brembo" option for $425.00

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
AtomicGT said:
That's okay on the Detroit tour. Put your car on a plane and join us for this August 27th Cruise up the Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2176

..or visit Yosemite first and drive from Fresno to Santa Barbara in a convoy with me :wink

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Now that is a possibility. So Cal Viper Club is crusing on the 26th to Lake Isabella. Could take the GT and head to Fresno afterwards ???

Bring the new icon girl to the Santa barbara cruise!