Ford GT National Rally II! Details/Registration

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Todd...
fine looking dancing shoes, take it last Saturday night's b-day bash required snell approved brain buckets?

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl TOUCHE Bony Meister!!

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bony and Todd you guys are too much!
How do I clean the coffee out of my laptop keypad? :willy

I'm afraid SoCal may never be the same come Aug. 5. :eek

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Me says for the WLA types (Wobbose, Enzobtr, et.al) to meet at the world famous SM pier at 0800...pics etc., head down the 405 to Newport...however you need to get there...anytime after noonish....bad joo-joo trafic south

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
"Bartender, may I please have another freshly squeezed backyard lime margarita, por favor?"

Where's Analogdesigner, he has got to hook up a frozen margarita dispenser in the place of the Bass Woofer. QUOTE]

I had my Whipple modified to act as a blender with the flip of a switch. :banana

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Awsum GT is buying the 1st through3rd rounds of cocktails at the hotel in NB. Awsum, Do you have an Intercooler Post Whipple Margarita Compressor-Dispenser at the end of the intake manifold ? :party

Last edited:

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Bony and Todd you guys are too much!
How do I clean the coffee out of my laptop keypad? :willy

I'm afraid SoCal may never be the same come Aug. 5. :eek

Be glad its only coffee:lol And whatever you do don't ask Bony about his dancing shoes:ack

Attachments

• coffee.JPG
    coffee.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 107

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
Bite your tongue

Another option is you Norcal and CentCal GT owners, just bite the bullitt and take the 5 directly down the center of the state and into LA connecting to the 405. This is a straight road, has CHiPs on it but generally knocks 3 + hours off a trip from San Francisco to LA, that could put you into LA in the early afternoon, and maybe into Newport earlier, but no matter how you slice it, if you are not heading out of West LA on the 405 before 1 PM, forget a quick jaunt down to Newport. If you guys decide to stop in S Barbara at the DoubleTree, maybe some of us LA GTs will meet you there??? We'll buy the cocktails, right Woboose? You can always for the coast run back home under less intense time constraints!

As for taking an extra day off, I want to experience at the end of life, being able to say , "Damn, I wish I had one more day in the Office!" Right, Ed?

Doc,
You know I love you, but:
Saving time by taking the 5 south from Northern to Southern Cal rather than driving the GT down the coast? Kinda' like passing up a weekend with Pamela Anderson (a gt owner herself) for a quickie with Tammy Faye Bakker.

It's all about the journey, choose wisely:

:party

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Doc,
You know I love you, but:
Saving time by taking the 5 south from Northern to Southern Cal rather than driving the GT down the coast? Kinda' like passing up a weekend with Pamela Anderson (a gt owner herself) for a quickie with Tammy Faye Bakker.

It's all about the journey, choose wisely:

[URL

Is Pam coming to the Rally too? I had to remove the Tammy picture before I got ill!

Woboose

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 2, 2006
Malibu, CA
She was gonna' ride with me, but I needed to bring a suitcase instead :biggrin

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
She was gonna' ride with me, but I needed to bring a suitcase instead :biggrin
Wrong choice, you should have thrown the suitcase, you don't need your clothes when Pam is with you.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
"Hello? Mrs. Woboose? Mrs. BlackICE? I just thought you might wanna know..."

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I bet Tammy Faye was pretty hot at one point in her life :ack

Thanks to my brother Woboose for bringing that memory back into consciousness! Woboose is right about choosing wisely, and my choice as a wise person is to recommend for you guys coming down from NorCal and CenCal is to lay over in S Barbara, enjoy an evening out in the middle of the week, DTree Fess Parker has great parking, and you can have a wine tasting event, a great steak, post prandial cocktails 'til late in the evening, and then up early to knock on Woboose's door for Starbucks and Pam. Will actually make your trip more enjoyable and you can then make the run into Newport and a Hotel check-in at 1 PM.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
I bet Tammy Faye was pretty hot at one point in her life :ack

Thanks to my brother Woboose for bringing that memory back into consciousness! Woboose is right about choosing wisely, and my choice as a wise person is to recommend for you guys coming down from NorCal and CenCal is to lay over in S Barbara, enjoy an evening out in the middle of the week, DTree Fess Parker has great parking, and you can have a wine tasting event, a great steak, post prandial cocktails 'til late in the evening, and then up early to knock on Woboose's door for Starbucks and Pam. Will actually make your trip more enjoyable and you can then make the run into Newport and a Hotel check-in at 1 PM.

Sounds like a great idea, we will have to check with the others in the group.

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
Clinto,
I'm in for leaving a day early. It sounds like the only way to go. We need to see if Dr. Ed can shuffle his schedule around. Canibl, Ed can you do it?
Tom

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
OH MY ! :ack :eek :willy :ack :eek :willy :ack :eek :willy

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
DBK do we have any more specific times for the events? Trying to plan other things going on.

thanks

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
"Hello? Mrs. Woboose? Mrs. BlackICE? I just thought you might wanna know..."

Larry.... careful son.... we don't want to have to send you scuba diving without a tank:lol :rofl :lol you don't want to swim with the fishes:lol :eek , be fitted with cement gucci loafers??:ack :lol :ack

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Clinto,
I'm in for leaving a day early. It sounds like the only way to go. We need to see if Dr. Ed can shuffle his schedule around. Canibl, Ed can you do it?
Tom

Tom that sounds good. What is a good place to stay inbetween? Maybe leave at 9:30 or so after rush hour. How far would we get before stopping for a nice dinner and retire for the night?

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
Hey there!

I'm a new GT owner (new to me!). I can't make it to the rally but if you norcal guys are going to leave early I'd love to meet up with you before you go. I'm 5 minutes from HMB but could meet anywhere in the area.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Hey there!

I'm a new GT owner (new to me!). I can't make it to the rally but if you norcal guys are going to leave early I'd love to meet up with you before you go. I'm 5 minutes from HMB but could meet anywhere in the area.

Did you pick up the Tungsten in AZ and drive it back? We should hook up sometime I am right behind CSM.