Ford GT National Rally 8 *REGISTRATION* Who's IN?

on d bit

Jul 20, 2008
maricopa az
I email him tonight. I'm sure he would be good to go with whoever is interested. I'll see if he wants to stop and introduce himself on this site.

on d bit

Jul 20, 2008
maricopa az
Any update on this?

The detailer is Andrew Luzaich and his contact info is quickcarwash@gmail.com, 707.836.3040

Andrew has been trying to sign up and introduce himself has not been able to do so. He wants to offer his services of a hand wash and wax to anyone that is interested. He does use the 2 bucket washing method for all his clients. Any questions feel free to contact Andrew directly or let me know.

Thanks Michael

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Isn't there a women's bikini wash/detail company in Napa? Even Andrew in shorts won't compare.

Rally VIII Ed

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Isn't there a women's bikini wash/detail company in Napa? Even Andrew in shorts won't compare.

Rally VIII Ed
I think Dave hired this detailing crew for us. :lol

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Anyone know of a detailer in or near West Hollywood? Unfortunately, my car got caught in the rain in Detroit on the Monday after the event there, and was put on the truck dirty. I doubt that Reliable washed it for me, so expecting a dirty car tomorrow when unloaded in LA. I'd sure like to get something done to set her right before the drive to Sonoma.

Thanks.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Nice car wash.

My car is loaded and headed West. I had a GPS tracker installed in it so I can see where it is at anytime.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Anyone know of a detailer in or near West Hollywood? Unfortunately, my car got caught in the rain in Detroit on the Monday after the event there, and was put on the truck dirty. I doubt that Reliable washed it for me, so expecting a dirty car tomorrow when unloaded in LA. I'd sure like to get something done to set her right before the drive to Sonoma.

Thanks.

There are many great detailers in SoCal. Where are you exactly? Can you take your car somewhere or do they have to come to you?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Interesting, FWIW, passport allows us to do the same from their website.

I had a GPS tracker installed in it so I can see where it is at anytime.

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I should have worded that differently. I didn't have it installed so I could track it on the truck. I installed it in case it's ever stolen. I was just saying I can track it while its em route to Sonoma.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
I should have worded that differently. I didn't have it installed so I could track it on the truck. I installed it in case it's ever stolen. I was just saying I can track it while its em route to Sonoma.

I can just see you sitting in your favorite chair sipping a morning cup of coffee, turning on the lap top to catch up on the cars slow meandering progress towards Sonoma's wine country, then shouting out "HEY WHAT THE ^%#$ IS MY CAR DOING ON SPRING MOUNTAIN RACE TRACK"????:lol

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Hahahahahah... Exactly!

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I'm not worried about it getting there...just kinda cool to be able to see where she is at. She was west bound out of Amarillo about 30 minutes ago. :)

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Don't forget to pack your FRS radios!!!

Doing last minute gadget packing before I head out later today. You think radios will be useful on this trip?

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
I brought mine.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I brought mine.

Ok, just trying to pack as lightly as possible. Well, if we're the only two that bring them, we can be walkie-talkie buddies. lol

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Hahaha 10-4. We're in Vegas and will be in Sonoma in about 5 hours.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The fun has started!

Rally VIII Ed

Attachments

• IMG_8016.jpg
    IMG_8016.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 88

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I wish all you Ford GT brothers a great week. I am saddened I can't attend. Next year in Vegas!

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Hahaha 10-4. We're in Vegas and will be in Sonoma in about 5 hours.

What road are you taking and how fast is your average speed? That is incredible time between points A and B. :)

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
What road are you taking and how fast is your average speed? That is incredible time between points A and B. :)
Must have taken a plane. I can't see doing that in a car without going to jail.