Ford GT meet at the Goodwood Revival Sept 13 to 15 2013

GT101

*UK Support*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 20, 2010
Colchester, Essex, UK
As you may well know for 2013 the Goodwood Revival will mark the 50th Anniversary of the Ford GT40’s Development with a unique one-model race, the first time in history that a dedicated competition has ever been held for these iconic Ford race cars.

Mountune are planning an exclusive Ford GT weekend at Goodwood to support this spectacular event.

We have secured dedicated Ford GT parking - there is 4 star accommodation available too.

If you would like more information about this please let me know david.jones@revolve.co.uk

Thanks

Dave

BelgianGT

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2010
Belgium
I'm planning to go as well with the ( for the moment) unfinished project but still strungling with the wife as she wants to go by plane.

I' m sure that'll be an exclusive fun event!

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Also, Ford World Headquarters Dearborn Michigan 8/11/2013, the Michigan Mustang Club Ford car show, 800 expected. This years theme is Ford GT reunion! If you can make it. Keith

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Also, Ford World Headquarters Dearborn Michigan 8/11/2013, all Ford car show, 800 expected. This years theme is Ford GT reunion! If you can make it. Keith

Can you expand on this?

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Sure. What would you like me to mention?

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Sure. What would you like me to mention?

This is the 1st post on this celebration, of which many of us might like to attend - can you supply any details, links, etc.?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, I'd be very interested.

debtdrives

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 20, 2007
Oakland, Michigan 48363
Ok, Usually a big show. 8am-5pm, rain or shine. Last year, the theme was Boss reunion. Boss mustangs came from all over. The theme this year is GT reunion. The club would like to see 100 GT's, if possible. The club website is www.mocsem.com! Keith. 248 736 4256 cell. Maybe we should ask DBK to start a new thread with this topic?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yes, you definitely need to notify DBK.

Dear Dave, (from mountune)

it's really a pity that this meet and great at this fantastic super vintage event with all the racing GT 40 could not benn held because not enough people were keen enough to come and meet each others.

I had a safe trip home and finally, as you can see in the forum, my friend "fordgt4fun" talked me into joining as well with all of us here.
Naturally the trip to G. is planned for next year, even there is no apparent reason for another GT40 or GT jubilee, or i am wrong ?

When was the first GT 40 win in an international race, as the xxx miles of Brands Hatch, on british soil in 1964 ?

with warm regards from actually Ibiza

Felix Haeusermann

FelixIbizaSwitzerland